Description of BC-101??

Technical Support
Hi

Please tell us what's the meaning of BC-101 if Blizzard not going to reply us.

I think we can figure our if we have a detail description about it. We can't do anything!!!
Hi SVincent,

The BC-101 error is just a generic connection timeout error. A lot of the time comes down to connectivity and not being able to connect to the server. Normal troubleshooting would apply here from Xbox or PlayStation support.
I haven't been able to connect at all, all I've gotten all day is error code LC-202 and BC-101 everytime at the screen once you press X to play on PS4....
05/24/2016 11:08 PMPosted by Halkriel
Hi SVincent,

The BC-101 error is just a generic connection timeout error. A lot of the time comes down to connectivity and not being able to connect to the server. Normal troubleshooting would apply here from [url="http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/networking"]Xbox [/url]or [url="http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/nw_test.html"]PlayStation [/url]support.

Thanks Halkriel

Error also come with disconnected form battle.net as well but I'm online chating with my friends and play battleborn too.

I try to restart router, PS4, change PS4 to DMZ and also direct connect to internet. Well..... I still cannot play till now........
Solution?
Same thing happens to credit card pinpads sometimes. They tend to timeout. To fix, remove ALL power from unit, wait at least 20 seconds, 1 minute is better. Restart and problem is gone.

I tried this on my XBOX One and Happy Days, I was able to play once again.

No reason this should not work on PS4 as well.

Good Luck and hope to see you all in my crosshairs soon.
I've been getting it every time I try to play, just went to a friends house who has it and I couldn't get my ps4 to log in, still getting bc-101, we switch it to her ps4 and it logs in in less than 10 seconds, any help please?
05/26/2016 10:18 AMPosted by Sckraps
Solution?
Same thing happens to credit card pinpads sometimes. They tend to timeout. To fix, remove ALL power from unit, wait at least 20 seconds, 1 minute is better. Restart and problem is gone.

I tried this on my XBOX One and Happy Days, I was able to play once again.

No reason this should not work on PS4 as well.

Good Luck and hope to see you all in my crosshairs soon.

i did the same but it still says the same bc-101 error
This is some bull error, first day off from a hard week at work and unable to play with friends in my free time like many others apparently, psn directs to blizzard, blizzard directs to psn playing the blame game like children instead of trying to patch it I guess

Before saying its an error not on your end blizzard, I can play any other game that I own online just fine right now soooo...

'Nother edit, It's happing to everybody right now apparently, makes me feel better I guess cus I thought I had to fix it, but still pissing me
That really does seem fishy, PSN is up and running just fine, it's Battle.Net that seems to be timing out on us.
Its always the same... Always a sorry and thank you but never a real solution. Not even true admission of an issue with the game itself... Its always us the players or our equipment. Its unfortunate. If i didnt like the game so much i would shelve it. Now im suppose to wait out these issues without a timeline even though i OWN the game. Maybe one day i can say sorry and thank you and the company can reimburse me for the game
Still having problems. I don't recieved the error code just "Disconnected from battle.net"
please help tell me what to do i can't play overwatch in ps4 online
i have the bc-101 error helppppp
Well..... I can play now. It strange ..... here what I did

1. Login PSN in my friend's PS4, link PSN with battle.net account
2. Borrow my friend's disc copy and run on my PS4 (still not work with my digital copy)
3. Delete digital copy > run disc copy > success > re-download it at store
4. I can run it on my PS4 now....... strange.... don't ask me why.... but it work on my PS4.......

What I done before (all not working, PS. my PSN stay online and in PSN voice patry chart when I ran overwatch)
1. Change date, time, timezone
2. Unplug, wait and plug all cables
3. Re-download
4. Reset PS4 network
5. Reset router
6. Put PS4 to DMZ
7. NAT port forward to PS4 (PSN, battle.net and overwatch ports)
8. Replace PS4 HD with faster one (default 5400RPM)
9. Create ticket at Blizzard
10. Create ticket at Sony
11. Try both Wifi and LAN
12. Try total 4 different network vendor (2 Cell phone 4G, 1 boardband and 1 fiber to the desk boardband)
13. Recreate profile
14. Without any router, direct access to internet
15. Set both DNS with google DNS
06/06/2016 09:27 PMPosted by SVincent
Well..... I can play now. It strange ..... here what I did

1. Login PSN in my friend's PS4, link PSN with battle.net account
2. Borrow my friend's disc copy and run on my PS4 (still not work with my digital copy)
3. Delete digital copy > run disc copy > success > re-download it at store
4. I can run it on my PS4 now....... strange.... don't ask me why.... but it work on my PS4.......

[/quote]

Wow if only my friends had discs lol At least there's some hope!
What worked for me was checking/changing the date and time on the PS4 (under settings on PS4 screen). Even though it was set to use internet to set them, it was off by a year (2015 not 2016). Changed setting to manual and put in correct time zone, month, day, year, and time. The game started right up after that.
Good luck.
Been getting this error all day. Have tried all kinds of things with no luck. Come on blizz get it working so I can play some more :)
This is insane, I get into a game, choose a guy, game starts, instant disconnected. 4 times in a row, when I can even get logged in. Now I'm getting penalized and I still can't play. Can play any other game on my PS4 and on my PC. Great job Blizz, please tell me how my internet provider is the problem.
I played all last night just fine, and even some rounds earlier this morning. Come back and can't get in at all and am stuck reading this error message
06/08/2016 12:02 PMPosted by BeagleMama74
What worked for me was checking/changing the date and time on the PS4 (under settings on PS4 screen). Even though it was set to use internet to set them, it was off by a year (2015 not 2016). Changed setting to manual and put in correct time zone, month, day, year, and time. The game started right up after that.
Good luck.

Lol why would you think to do that? Blizzard needs to get off their asses. If I hadn't bought the digital copy then I'd be tempted to trade this in. Seems Blizzard got their money, so now they don't care about us.
05/24/2016 11:08 PMPosted by Halkriel
Hi SVincent,

The BC-101 error is just a generic connection timeout error. A lot of the time comes down to connectivity and not being able to connect to the server. Normal troubleshooting would apply here from [url="http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/networking"]Xbox [/url]or [url="http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/nw_test.html"]PlayStation [/url]support.