character frame skips around

Technical Support
Just bought the game same crap. Characters get hung up, then skip across screen. Default is Ultra, lowered to low, same problems. Nothing open in the back ground.
Having the same problem - everything renders quickly and maintains a high fps, but the characters jump around a lot which doesn't happen on any other first person shooters i have. Definitely not the hardware or internet connection. Overwatch is almost more playable on my 2 year old ultrabook than my gaming pc. super bummed.
06/23/2016 12:07 AMPosted by Striptide
Having the same problem - everything renders quickly and maintains a high fps, but the characters jump around a lot which doesn't happen on any other first person shooters i have. Definitely not the hardware or internet connection. Overwatch is almost more playable on my 2 year old ultrabook than my gaming pc. super bummed.
damn im still gettin the same result 3 weeks later dude this blows... i was just at local LAN center up north jersey and my pc wrecks those 3x over and i was havin a blast with those low end machines yet my hhigh end cant run it whatsoever, is it an NVIDIA thing? those were running AMD compared to my NVIDIA . so how come this isnt resolved yet its INSANE....
I have a brand new RoG computer with a 50mbps connection. I also had the same problem no matter what the graphics were set on. After completely exiting the Battle.net client, the problem stopped. Every time I play Overwatch, I have to exit the client by right-clicking the battle.net icon on the bottom right of my OS and clicking exit.
i havent been playing too much recently, so i assume its the newest update that screwed me over? because i was playing fine before and now all the characters are skipping around. its not unplayable but its pretty bad and unappealing to even look at, and sometimes when i shoot or use my abilities it doesnt register. 216 mbps internet connection, i shouldnt be having any problems, and i havent before now. this is pretty bad.
So, still no fix?
is there a fix yet? i just got a 1080 AGOG STRIX and i cant freaking play it. i had better rates on my iGPU
I also haven't played in a while because I was playing a few games I downloaded onto the PS4, FF13, and Battleborn. I first noticed this problem on July 7th when I tried playing it at my friend's house and also thought it was bad connection, until I played it at my house instead and still the same problem. I really hope this gets fixed soon because I really love this game.
06/16/2016 07:10 PMPosted by Brugal1427
06/05/2016 03:30 PMPosted by Trizzle
I was running perfectly until this recent update. Now every character is glitching around even though I have 100+ fps and a very nice pc/ internet connection.

Yeah everything was fine until the last update, they Nerf MCcree and Widow Maker and in between they damage something in this game. :(
sad thing is that the last update didn't fix anything either.
Having the same issue.. doesn't happen every single match but happens multiple times a day and when it starts to happen I just stop playing because it's annoying and makes game play undesirable.
I'm having the same issue but this is happening on my Xbox one. I'm not sure if there's a solution. Please help!
07/13/2016 07:19 PMPosted by DeadlyMoose
I'm having the same issue but this is happening on my Xbox one. I'm not sure if there's a solution. Please help!

Never mind it's fixed now in the recent maintenance.
This never happened to me until I tried playing at a different location with different internet. I honestly do think it is just bad internet connection.
This is the solution i found to this problem i had this problem for a while and this finally fixed it. Read the description of this video and it should fix your problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqBZH6kz6Y
08/09/2016 01:28 AMPosted by Kering
This is the solution i found to this problem i had this problem for a while and this finally fixed it. Read the description of this video and it should fix your problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqBZH6kz6Y

Not quite the same issue as I am having, yours seems to skip players around the screen teleporting. Mine rubber-bands me like if i hold "W" sometimes i backpedal and move side to side and causes some skills to be unusable like my "e" and "shift" and toggles it back to full cooldown reset to try and use again. Full packet loss issue. I should note i'm also using ASUS but not ROG so i don't have that software.
05/24/2016 03:43 PMPosted by Yaser
characters skip around on my screen and its ruining the game for me! Please help :).
i had this problem in one of its forms and I uninstalled the app "sidesync" from my computer and everything was back to normal. Sidesync is an app used to mirror your samsung device to your computer. tried everything else before. hope this helps
Just started happening to me after the Halloween update. Tried closing the launcher, don't have the ROG game first app, and don't have the samsung mirroring app. It's still doing it. This is the first time I've had trouble with Overwatch. I just want to play, so I don't miss out on all the Halloween loot, but this glitch makes the game unplayable.
I experienced this glitch, but for only a day, im extremely confused. but my friend has experienced this non-stop and it hasnt stopped.