Getting addicted ... bought 5000 loot boxes

General Discussion
After buying around 50 or so lootboxes with only a few legendaries, I started buying and buying and buying again, by spending around USD 4000 on 5000 loot boxes, and am opening them up one by one right now.

Is this a bit extreme, or is anyone else having the same issue?
Yeah same problem here, I bought 7480 loot boxes, I'm still sitting here opening after 175 hours.
Highly Rated
It's a lot extreme, and highly unlikely to be true.
yeah just bought 9000 yesterday, I recommend everyone to do so, you will have all the skins in no time and will show all the noobs whos boss
I recommend you wait to open those loot boxes.
Can you guys buy me 2 loot boxes?
$4000? This has to be a joke. You could not have lived this long if you have such low impulse control, omg.
ya bought 10,000 still didn't get all legendary skins . are you guys for real ?
05/31/2016 06:19 AMPosted by Finkployd
$4000? This has to be a joke. You could not have lived this long if you have such low impulse control, omg.

These kinds of people are what f2p is built on. It isn't like these predatory systems don't work just because you give the game a price tag.
I spent $100 on the second day on loot boxes and got about 7 legendaries. I thought I spent too much when I did, but you guys = lol
I just bought 50k, Get on my level scrub!

/s
http://www.hearthcards.net/packs/

Just wait for the Overwatch box simulator. It's cheaper and you still get the thrill of mass opening packs.
5,000 loot boxes would be idiotic not just because of the price tag, but because of the fact that you would have everything and most likely a ton of unused credits. I'm certain this person is a LIAR.

I'm certain by the time I have obtained 500 loot boxes I will have almost everything. I've already opened 100 loot boxes and I already have every single thing I want.
05/31/2016 06:23 AMPosted by Vicvictorw
http://www.hearthcards.net/packs/

Just wait for the Overwatch box simulator. It's cheaper and you still get the thrill of mass opening packs.

Soon enough I wont need to bother playing Overwatch then :D
05/31/2016 06:15 AMPosted by Galactoid
After buying around 50 or so lootboxes with only a few legendaries, I started buying and buying and buying again, by spending around USD 4000 on 5000 loot boxes, and am opening them up one by one right now.

Is this a bit extreme, or is anyone else having the same issue?

No, but spending 4k on a game. IDK its your money, but I would equivalent that to a gambling problem.

Most I have spend is just $10. Just to see what I would get.
blizzard, is that you...
No video ? seems legit
I full unlocked the game by spending almost 4k USD on 5.000 . So far, I opened 1250 boxes using an auto click software (Can i get banned for this?).

I already have 4k boxes stored for the next patches , skins and expansions.
05/31/2016 06:40 AMPosted by SunBro
I full unlocked the game by spending almost 4k USD on 5.000 . So far, I opened 1250 boxes using an auto click software (Can i get banned for this?).

I already have 4k boxes stored for the next patches , skins and expansions.

IDK. That would be something I would ask support first before using. Watcher might throw a flag at that. They don't know what the program is used for, just they see a 3rd party app running affecting the client.
Probably just Jeff Kaplan, trolling us with a smurf account to do some social studies about loot boxes and behaviour and habit associated with it. :D