Can we get a match history?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Highly Rated
Would like to see something similar to SC2 where you can see your match history. Ideally it would include:
    - Map
    - Match duration
    - Victory/Defeat
    - Team compositions
We want to do this someday!
Highly Rated
06/07/2016 10:42 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Awesome, glad to hear it's on the board!
very happy too that this is on the Roadmap. Please make this available in public Profiles too would be great to run statistics on that.

hope it would be like in LoL :)

I also want to win the lottery some day. *cough*

Sometimes your responses to player requests are a little bit "I sound like I'm saying what they want me to say, but I'm not really saying anything at all." Come on, man, try to commit once in a while.
06/08/2016 06:21 AMPosted by Felice

Sometimes your responses to player requests are a little bit "I sound like I'm saying what they want me to say, but I'm not really saying anything at all." Come on, man, try to commit once in a while.

Same issue as Riot had here. Anything that's even slightly we're adding this gets taken as immediately and people freak the !@#$ out when it's not their in like a week.
- Replay
06/08/2016 06:39 AMPosted by Feathring
06/08/2016 06:21 AMPosted by Felice

Same issue as Riot had here. Anything that's even slightly we're adding this gets taken as immediately and people freak the !@#$ out when it's not their in like a week.

The's the real issue. The community can't handle it. I think it's pretty clear what he said. They would like to add it someday, but it's not a priority right now. Period.

@Jeff Kaplan

You already have the technology implemented for a demo system like SC2. (Killcams, POTG, Highlights) Is that in the pipeline as well?

A server side demo system would be really great for a lot of things. (showing off the game via cinematic montages, being able to look at competitive matches to learn etc)
06/08/2016 06:07 AMPosted by isux
Well, someday means for example year from now. This is same like with 20ticks client. We are playing Overwatch beta now, and it will take very long time if Blizzard will fix those issues.

They've already answered about the 20 tick servers. You need to use the 60hz custom game mode and give feedback about if it did or didn't work for you and your friends. There is zero chance it will come to quick match unless they get the feedback they are looking for. Apparently the 60hz option causes many clients to disconnected with an error saying the server shut down unexpectedly. (Client-side error as far as I have read. Not truly the servers fault.)
Reminder, because this is awesome and useful.
06/07/2016 10:57 AMPosted by tallgeese
Would've been great if you did it out of the box. But then again, launching betas as fully-developed products has been your company's M.O. since D3.

I love people who complain about stuff like this. It's not like it's some of those early access/alpha games that you can buy into on Steam. It's a complete game already. You knew what this was, you had every opportunity to watch game-play reviews and to participate in the stress test/open beta.

Also, with level 76 you certainly got your moneys' worth.
I'd love it, If we could get 5 or 10 most recent matches.
Data could be stored client side. Sent at the end of the match.

Not asking for stats or anything.

Who was playing, and what character they spent the majority of the match as.

Would be an excellent addition to the current player history.
in beta we had personally potg's stored, that was an awesome feature.
Man this game was released with so many features missing. Amazing how Blizzard got away with it honestly.
06/07/2016 10:57 AMPosted by tallgeese
Would've been great if you did it out of the box. But then again, launching betas as fully-developed products has been your company's M.O. since D3.
don't you have to purchase the game to post on this forum?