Moving installation without reinstalling

Technical Support
So i had initially installed Overwatch on my ancient HDD drive. I decided to make room on my SSD and copied the overwatch folder onto that drive. Made a shortcut to my desktop and it works fine. My question is can i simply delete the folder on my HDD drive without causing errors?
If using the B.Net Launcher, you'll probably want to change it's "install location" pointer in Settings -> Game Install/Update to the folder on the SSD before deleting the folder from the HDD.
Example: F:\Games\Overwatch (HDD) to E:\Games\Overwatch (SSD) (assuming D is an optical drive).
my SSD is full and i have now idea how to move ALL of my overwatch files to my new hard-drive
11/30/2016 10:15 PMPosted by Kirito
my SSD is full and i have now idea how to move ALL of my overwatch files to my new hard-drive
You should be able to just move the whole Overwatch folder over to your HDD. Don't forget to change your Battle.Net download directory, though.
delete the old folder.
open b.net.
select "already installed?"
point to new location.
12/04/2016 03:55 AMPosted by blyatman
delete the old folder.
open b.net.
select "already installed?"
point to new location.
if we uninstall what happens to our items
Whatever you do, don't change the directory location until the copying is complete...LOL.

Mine started scanning after the change, was missing files and got mad at me!
I did something similar with my wow files. I saved them to the hdd drive and it seemed great. I opened the battle.net launcher and it found the game. Then an update started and the computer got stuck and wouldn't download the update. I have no idea what happened.
12/04/2016 03:01 AMPosted by nrthunderman
11/30/2016 10:15 PMPosted by Kirito
You should be able to just move the whole Overwatch folder over to your HDD. Don't forget to change your Battle.Net download directory, though.

How about moving the Blizzard app onto a flash drive
how to change Battle.Net download directory?