New skins.. When can we get some?

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
Highly Rated
When do we get our first batch of new skins?? I'm starting to really itch for some new fancy stuff to play with.
Yeah I've been wondering when the next set of progression unlocks will be added to,i wouldn't mind more thing added to the loot pool
I'd say wait until they start rolling out the new champs. They'll come with all the new skins to collect. Then skins for heroes already in the game, I'd bet Blizzcon will give us some info. Maybe.
End of June update.
06/17/2016 06:32 AMPosted by SevenMD
When do we get our first batch of new skins?? I'm starting to really itch for some new fancy stuff to play with.

This summer.
Highly Rated
06/17/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

This summer.

/cheer

Also, can we get skins that can be earned through in-game achievements? It would be a cool way to show off mastery of a hero. A system similar to Heroes of the Storm would be perfect for this game!

This summer.

That sound you hear is millions of players not spent their currency on the present selection of skins.
Highly Rated
Ooo Beach Babe D.va *swoon*
You've already unlocked all skins in the game? Or just the ones you wanted? If it's the former, you're either a level 300 or spent tons on loot boxes.
Highly Rated
Achievement skins would be cool so long as the requirement isn't ridiculous like: get 5 consecutive head shots while wall riding as Winston. Oh and no dying in 3 games.
06/17/2016 08:16 AMPosted by Zephyrus

This summer.

/cheer

Also, can we get skins that can be earned through in-game achievements? It would be a cool way to show off mastery of a hero. A system similar to Heroes of the Storm would be perfect for this game!

I hope you dont mean, 'mastery for a hero for time spent on them' cause then ill have 3 hanzos refusing to swap .

This summer.

I really hope by the time that comes we are going to have more devolved means of obtaining them than the complete RNG fest it is now.
oh well, it was only 80 bucks that I spent on the current loot crates......that's ok......I'm not mad....or sad
06/17/2016 09:37 AMPosted by Clammy
I hope you dont mean, 'mastery for a hero for time spent on them' cause then ill have 3 hanzos refusing to swap .

Implying we don't have that already?
06/17/2016 08:16 AMPosted by Zephyrus

This summer.

/cheer

Ive posted 2 threads about this already and nobody has said anything, I thought I was the only one

This summer.

So...bikini skins?

This summer.

I imagined this in the movie narrator voice in previews.

"This summer...
One man...
Will bring the skins."
06/17/2016 08:20 AMPosted by Shazzbozz
You've already unlocked all skins in the game? Or just the ones you wanted? If it's the former, you're either a level 300 or spent tons on loot boxes.

I've unlocked my favorite skins for:
- Reaper
- Soldier 76
- Junkrat
- Mei
- Torbjorn
- Reinhardt
- Winston
- Mercy
- Symmetra

However, I don't really have a favorite skin for characters like Tracer, Bastion, Widowmaker, or Zarya.. so the skins I have left to collect have dwindled down to the level of "ehh, I'm not in any rush to collect them" any more.

Also haven't bought lootboxes.
06/17/2016 09:52 AMPosted by Thadeus

This summer.

So...bikini skins?

I don't think any of us want to see Roadhog in a bikini...

This summer.

That was quick! Do you surf the forums yourself or do you have an intern run a few of the new threads by you?