IMPLEMENT A CLOCK

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I can support this. I added a mod in Skyrim just for this reason. It would be nice just because of how easy it is to loose track of time while you're playing.
06/15/2016 06:14 PMPosted by BloodyAx
We need a clock in the game. I can't keep track of time while playing, It needs to be an option to have connected to your UI or the "pause" screen (when you hit ESC). To many times have I been playing until 3am and have messed up my sleep schedule. This needs to be fixed.

We'll look into this. We did this in a lot of our other games. It sucks having to rely on McCree to tell us what time it is...
The number of times I've told my wife "I'll go play Overwatch for 30 minutes" then realize 2 hours has passed...
06/16/2016 08:49 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We need a clock in the game. I can't keep track of time while playing, It needs to be an option to have connected to your UI or the "pause" screen (when you hit ESC). To many times have I been playing until 3am and have messed up my sleep schedule. This needs to be fixed.

We'll look into this. We did this in a lot of our other games. It sucks having to rely on McCree to tell us what time it is...

lol
Jeff made a funny!

Especially when it's HIGH NOON at least 5.7 million times a day.
I think its ok. I play Diablo 3 and I glance at the time once a in a while to keep me track of my playing time.
I thought it was just me. Alt tabbing just to check the time is a bit annoying.

nice

Well played!

HA. Genuinely lol'd
06/16/2016 08:52 AMPosted by Mofojar
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Especially when it's HIGH NOON at least 5.7 million times a day.

It is high noon... somewhere in the world.

I support the thing. Make it happens.
Try downloading an alarm app and then using it... problem solved.

I wish I could upvote this a hundred times. Classic. Nice to see your sense of humor, Mr. Kaplan.

Honestly, I was expecting the clock tower in king's row to give the real time... but it doesn't...
Would be awesome though!

I lol'd. Awesome reply there

Is this really important right now that the game is so unbalanced and a class was nearly destroyed?

I really hope you implement this.
This will seriously be a really huge QoL feature to me.

Jeff man- I'll buy you a beer if you're ever in Irvine.
06/16/2016 05:57 AMPosted by BloodyAx
I only focus on the game. If it is not on the gamescreen I will not look at it. I need a quick reminder of what time it is, I won't remember to look at the phone or any other clock.

You lack discipline.