Does Hanzo have robotic legs?

General Discussion
They seem too thin in proportion to the rest of his body but it's not as obvious as other heroes.
Hanzo skips leg day.
I suppose that's only armor. His arms seem to be thinner compared to his calves, so his legs are probably normal sized. Yeah, it's harder to decide, because of his legwear, but it seems to me that those aren't robotic legs.
06/04/2016 10:38 AMPosted by Shynn
Hanzo skips leg day.

Then Widow is certainly doing her squats.... and lunges...

HMMM that !@# :P
He looks half goat to me.
06/04/2016 10:44 AMPosted by IPIetya
I suppose that's only armor. His arms seem to be thinner compared to his calves, so his legs are probably normal sized. Yeah, it's harder to decide, because of his legwear, but it seems to me that those aren't robotic legs.

They look robotic to me, the way they bend forward below the knee doesn't look right at all, plus his ankles are tiny and don't suit the rest of his body at all.
They have to be robotic.
I always assumed they were robotic. His younger skin also has much bigger legs/feet. Oddly, he still looks somewhat goat-like as his younger self.

Still I think that skin shows that his default legs are robotic.
They probably aren't robotic. Just armor. Sure, maybe is ankles are a little thin, but remember that these characters are highly stylized. NOTHING is going to be absolutely anatomically correct on these characters. Things are exaggerated.
I'd assume cybernetic as well.. like genji
I just feel like it's an exoskeleton/future armour type thing, I mean look at Phara, She's ridiculously thin to fit in her armour.

Plus, Why would Hanzo be so disgusted by Genji's cybernetic enhancements if he himself had new legs.
I think they are robotic simply because we know he sustained bodily damage from the fight with Genji (theres just no way in hell that he did THAT MUCH damage to Genji's body without taking some himself) also he's shown excelling in scaling walls in game and in the short and you can do that without some type of enhancement and armor can't provide that level of enhancement.

Hanzo can also still detest Genji's body while he himself has similar parts.

Also apparently Blizzard confirmed he doesn't have prosthetic legs but I can't find a link to that evidence?
I've noticed this too. Its like his ankles are just bone, no muscle or fat. Animators goofed?
For the purpose of climbing wall more effectively i guess.....
No, Hanzo does not have prosthetic/cybernetic legs.
12/09/2016 12:22 AMPosted by Michael Chu
Can we assume something like Chell's long fall boots? I want to...
Just weak, delicate ankles.
http://i.imgur.com/rmOrrnp.png

I'll give you Hanzo, Chu, but I still don't believe Pharah doesn't have prosthetics because that's... not how hinges work.

What about McCree?

Can somebody explain why like 60'% of the roster is just amputees? Is this Amputee-Watch? Not all these kids were part of the omnic war
12/09/2016 01:11 AMPosted by swedishtiger
Can somebody explain why like 60'% of the roster is just amputees? Is this Amputee-Watch? Not all these kids were part of the omnic war
Never played Deus Ex?
Could you explain why Junkrat's squeaky leg sound makes me feel all tingly inside? There has to be some sort of intentional design going on here.