Stop... JUST STOP....

General Discussion
Look what you've done blizzard. You tend to idiocy and band-aids boo-boos now every 2 seconds you and or someone on the team is called upon, or called out, and then you're obligated to answer. What am I asking you to stop? Stop answering, wasting time, and babysitting unnecessary issues / topics. All it does is band-aid and wastes more time when you could of just put that time into actually finishing the issue you already know is there. I'm not saying blindly ignore the entire community. I'm saying focus more on the game itself, not pleasing the community, make what you think / others think will be good, and people will play. Greatest games of all time never babysat players 24/7 AND WE STILL LOVED AND PLAYED THEM.

Greatest example ever:
Imagine you had a fat spoiled child (no direct reference or intentional offense intended). You want to keep him happy and love you bc he/she is your child. So you keep feeding him what he/she wants, when he/she wants. By the time he/she's 20, he/she's now 300 lbs and has diabetes and on the verge of an early death, because you didn't want him/her to be upset with you for that short amount of time. When the real better choice was, let him/her be upset for the little while that you didn't feed him those chocolate bars and he will get over it, and still love you tomorrow because hes forgot about it, because you put your foot down on the subject.

All in all, Grow some balls. Say, nah'am' good m8.

P.S: (try to fire shots at me about "we'll lose subs" because i'll fire back with a boat load of statistically proven factors that you obviously are to blind to see.
06/30/2016 02:50 PMPosted by Blinky
Look what you've done blizzard. You tend to idiocy and band-aids boo-boos now every 2 seconds you and or someone on the team is called upon, or called out, and then you're obligated to answer. What am I asking you to stop? Stop answering, wasting time, and babysitting unnecessary issues / topics. All it does is band-aid and wastes more time when you could of just put that time into actually finishing the issue you already know is there. I'm not saying blindly ignore the entire community. I'm saying focus more on the game itself, not pleasing the community, make what you think / others think will be good, and people will play. Greatest games of all time never babysat players 24/7 AND WE STILL LOVED AND PLAYED THEM.

Greatest example ever:
Imagine you had a fat spoiled child (no direct reference or intentional offense intended). You want to keep him happy and love you bc he/she is your child. So you keep feeding him what he/she wants, when he/she wants. By the time he/she's 20, he/she's now 300 lbs and has diabetes and on the verge of an early death, because you didn't want him/her to be upset with you for that short amount of time. When the real better choice was, let him/her be upset for the little while that you didn't feed him those chocolate bars and he will get over it, and still love you tomorrow because hes forgot about it, because you put your foot down on the subject.

All in all, Grow some balls. Say, nah'am' good m8.

P.S: (try to fire shots at me about "we'll lose subs" because i'll fire back with a boat load of statistically proven factors that you obviously are to blind to see.

Ignore the community and see how well that works out.

Who plays HoTs anymore?
If you ever run a business... don't ever ran a business. Seriously, just don't. This is not how it works. Unless you are allergic customers and want to keep them as far away as possible. In that case, no changes needed.
Hammer Time!

In all seriousness though, if you believe that Blizzard has difficulty saying "no" to people's requests, take a look around the forums. There's no lack of threads dedicated by people who aren't getting "their way".
Give the community what they want and see what happens... Who plays world of warcraft PvP anymore?