D.VA Shot Down achievement broken?

Bug Report

Time and time again, I stand in-front of a Roadhog who just initiated it's ultimate and block all projectiles and have yet to get the Shot Down achievement. Is the only other method of blocking 1500 damage via Pharah ultimate? Has anyone else not gotten this achievement?
you can get the achievement from blocking deadeye (mccree ulti) / barrage (pharah), sorry for being so late :x
07/09/2016 01:59 PMPosted by AaronMT

Time and time again, I stand in-front of a Roadhog who just initiated it's ultimate and block all projectiles and have yet to get the Shot Down achievement. Is the only other method of blocking 1500 damage via Pharah ultimate? Has anyone else not gotten this achievement?
i have these achievement blocking a bastion andwidowmaker
andwidowmaker

07/09/2016 01:59 PMPosted by AaronMT

i have these achievement blocking a bastion and soldier76, and i get the trophie and the rewards(graffiti), but i do the other achievement of d.va(kill 4 with a single use of the ultimate) but i didn't get anything type of reward and trophie. I want to know why i didn't get the trophie.