We need a blue post on losses after a disconnection

General Discussion
There are a ton of threads on this issue now but I haven't seen a blue post addressing it yet. People are experiencing a disconnect from a game and then quickly reconnecting. Their team wins and they either get a loss in placement matches or they loose skill rating.

Is this a bug or is it working as intended?
They addressed it MULTIPLE TIMES. For god sake just lookn it up
Where? I haven't seen a blue post on this anywhere. I've seen a lot of people say they've addressed it, but never a link to them actually addressing it.
How are they supposed to know you just disconnected or lagged out? If they offer any leniency in this area it will be taken advantage of. You have the time you are given to get back and I already think thats generous, because any second you arent in the game the enemy team can just snowball into a very strong position.

6v5 is just a machine for ult charge for the larger team.

I suppose the question I would ask is how quickly is "quickly reconnecting"?
07/01/2016 06:31 AMPosted by Megaman
How are they supposed to know you just disconnected or lagged out? If they offer any leniency in this area it will be taken advantage of. You have the time you are given to get back and I already think thats generous, because any second you arent in the game the enemy team can just snowball into a very strong position.

6v5 is just a machine for ult charge for the larger team.

I suppose the question I would ask is how quickly is "quickly reconnecting"?

You can only reconnect within that one minute window that starts running once someone leaves. The problem is people are reconnecting within that window, and even if their team wins, they are getting credited with a loss. It seems odd to be given a window to correct a disconnect (or even just thinking better of ragequitting) but still getting a loss even if you win after reconnecting.
There's already been one. Jeff posted yesterday. Let me try to find it and I'll edit this post with the link.

EDIT: Here's the response to why the current system exists: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745575028#post-3

Here's the response to someone who originally said they got leaver penalty because they had bad internet (Time Warner) and were dropped from a lot of Competitive matches. The OP has edited his post since then, but I'm sure this the correct thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745625664#post-2
Neither of those are directly on point. The specific issue is that even when you come back, and your team then wins, you still get a loss. The first post you linked talks about why you still get a loss when you leave after someone else leaves. The second was about someone being suspended due to spotty TWC service and work in his area.

While Jeff talked about fixing some issues, there has been nothing specific about this bug specifically. At least, I assume it's a bug.
07/01/2016 06:58 AMPosted by Lukar
Neither of those are directly on point. The specific issue is that even when you come back, and your team then wins, you still get a loss. The first post you linked talks about why you still get a loss when you leave after someone else leaves. The second was about someone being suspended due to spotty TWC service and work in his area.

While Jeff talked about fixing some issues, there has been nothing specific about this bug specifically. At least, I assume it's a bug.

I would assume (I could totally be wrong) that it's a known bug being packaged into these changes he's referring to. OP might be able to get more information from the bug forum.
07/01/2016 07:03 AMPosted by MCMancub
07/01/2016 06:58 AMPosted by Lukar

I would assume (I could totally be wrong) that it's a known bug being packaged into these changes he's referring to. OP might be able to get more information from the bug forum.

It's not in the known bug list over on the bug forums (last updated a couple days ago). I would assume it'll be fixed in that package of fixes that Jeff mentioned, but it's odd that they haven't made a comment on this big specifically since there have been so many threads on it.
07/01/2016 06:47 AMPosted by MCMancub
There's already been one. Jeff posted yesterday. Let me try to find it and I'll edit this post with the link.

EDIT: Here's the response to why the current system exists: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745575028#post-3

Here's the response to someone who originally said they got leaver penalty because they had bad internet (Time Warner) and were dropped from a lot of Competitive matches. The OP has edited his post since then, but I'm sure this the correct thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745625664#post-2

These don't address the specific issue I'm talking about. It's about disconnecting and then reconnecting within 60 seconds. I've had issues in quick match where my connection is fine, all my numbers are fine, voice chat is fine (in game or mumble), but everyone will start running in place and I can move, and sound that was playing loops and then I'm back to the main screen. I instantly rejoin the match and no one in the game sees me leave.

If this happens in competitive play as things stand right now, you get a loss even if you reconnect within 60 seconds and your team wins. No one has addressed if getting a loss while reconnecting within 60 seconds is intended or a bug. The bug report forum is full of post complaining about this but there's no blue response.
07/01/2016 07:03 AMPosted by MCMancub

I'm trying to avoid assumptions and find out what the official stance on this is. There's been a lot of people saying what they think it is (either it's intended or a bug), but no one from Blizzard actually answering the question. The bug forum is full of people complaining about this and other people posting their conjecture, but no blue response.
07/01/2016 06:20 AMPosted by LeftyChev
There are a ton of threads on this issue now but I haven't seen a blue post addressing it yet. People are experiencing a disconnect from a game and then quickly reconnecting. Their team wins and they either get a loss in placement matches or they loose skill rating.

We have some fixes coming (hopefully) next week.
Yep Yep Yep , please fix the random disconnect BS
07/01/2016 08:12 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Thank you for the response.

Can we get a response on the "if anyone in a game leaves, the winners get tiny MMR gain"?

This has to be a bug as well, right? Even if the leavers team WINS, they still receive less MMR.

https://redd.it/4qrpvf

Found one!
07/01/2016 08:21 AMPosted by frvwfr2

Can we get a response on the "if anyone in a game leaves, the winners get tiny MMR gain"?

This has to be a bug as well, right? Even if the leavers team WINS, they still receive less MMR.

https://redd.it/4qrpvf

Worst part is the enemy team still loses a lot of ranking when their team leaves, while you gain jack. One or the other Blizzard, not both.

You are a god amongst men. Already suspended for 20 hours.
i just experience this.. but tbh my dc'ed time more than 1 minute. I thought i still manage it because the rejoin game button still there but apparently I didn't manage in time and counted as lost. Imo 1 minute is too short, at least for me (my router reset time is more than 1 minute already lol)

Sweeeetttttt