Merch

General Discussion
Is there any news about apparel for all the Hero's coming? I'd really love to buy a Mercy shirt. Or even one of those turnip/octopus/onion plush thingies that squeak! :)
I absolutely need one of those vegetable plushies
I need a tee in Mercy motif that says, "I'm with stupid" with 5 arrows pointing all around me.
07/10/2016 08:58 PMPosted by Ranulf
I need a tee in Mercy motif that says, "I'm with stupid" with 5 arrows pointing all around me.

You'll probably see totally-illegal-fan-merch of that, eventually.

Someone just saw your post and is probably making it right now to sell on one of those fan shirt sites.
07/10/2016 09:04 PMPosted by Result

You'll probably see totally-illegal-fan-merch of that, eventually.

Someone just saw your post and is probably making it right now to sell on one of those fan shirt sites.

I'll take twenty.

Omg YASS! *heart eyes*
07/10/2016 08:54 PMPosted by FatCat
I absolutely need one of those vegetable plushies

Your face needs one of those veggie plushies ;P
-plushes of every char

-figma figures of all said chars

-nendroid figures some of these chars are just screaming for this treatment!

-shirts exist to come standpoint but more are welcome.

-keychains of figures / sprays (this ones a no brainer!)
I've mentioned before, but I would love to have a baby Winston plush.
And also I would like a mercy shirts with mercy's wings prints on the backs, nicely sized, not gaudy and huge.
Reinhardt umbrella! get behind me!
I need a Pachimari plushie in my life ;-;
http://img09.deviantart.net/387e/i/2016/169/2/8/pachimari_overwatch_plush_pattern_available_by_sarcasticbrit-da6px4p.png
Mccree coffee cup, with newsrag decal, read's It's high noon lol, love this thread.
you could do headbust mugs of all of them easily. Concept art mugs would work to.(following up on Wyldsyde69s post here)

mousepads (again no brainer)
A McCree mug that says, "I wouldn't drink the coffee.." on one side, and on the other " always tasted like boiled dirt".