Discrimination

General Discussion
AscensioNd, your opinion would be much more valid if you weren't also here wasting "creativity" and time, just like the rest of us.
07/02/2016 11:54 PMPosted by TuftedDeer
AscensioNd, your opinion would be much more valid if you weren't also here wasting "creativity" and time, just like the rest of us.

Don't ruin this. I want to see where he is going.
You're right. Apologies. Let us see if he has a point.
The !@#$ did I just walk into?
They started a war and tried to wipe out humanity. Failed because humans fought back. Then they started a second war in Russia and went back to killing everyone.

If they want rights maybe they should turn it down with the whole genocide thing? I'm sure that more people would agree with their newfound "we're all equal" theory if they didn't try to murder millions of innocents.
07/02/2016 11:25 PMPosted by Forinax
07/02/2016 11:23 PMPosted by Spiffytiffy

Disappointing. Omnics should only be given rights humanity considers to be what they deserve. Toasters don't have souls.

Be disappointed I will be cackling in a slightly staticky voice all the way to immortality.

Sadly it won't be you that becomes immortal but a copy of you. Sure the copy won't know the difference but the true you will. That is if you're not killed right after the upload.
07/02/2016 11:58 PMPosted by Ebonson
07/02/2016 11:25 PMPosted by Forinax

Be disappointed I will be cackling in a slightly staticky voice all the way to immortality.

Sadly it won't be you that becomes immortal but a copy of you. Sure the copy won't know the difference but the true you will. That is if you're not killed right after the upload.

Oh please pitiful human. I am on my way to something more. I have already planned for that. The brain will be replaced segment by segment. The Broca's Area (Language center of the brain), for example, will be replaced with a 1 tb flashdrive with a large cross section of Rosetta Stone options preloaded.
sry i get bored...i get paid to do this.

And.... You ruined. I was hoping he had more.
Apparently, he gets paid to do this. Whatever "this" is.
play video games...it's an occupation for some of us...
awe did you waste your time in college to make what i do playing games for a living?
oops>feelings?>shirtsleeve?>again>SMACK>SMACK>next?
btw you can come buy things from my 7/11 too..we don't have canned feelings for shirtsleeves.
07/03/2016 12:15 AMPosted by AscensioNd
play video games...it's an occupation for some of us...
awe did you waste your time in college to make what i do playing games for a living?
oops>feelings?>shirtsleeve?>again>SMACK>SMACK>next?
btw you can come buy things from my 7/11 too..we don't have canned feelings for shirtsleeves.

Wait you were the one who "owns and operates" a 711 lol