Let's sum up problems with competitive

General Discussion
06/30/2016 02:11 AMPosted by Fez

6. Full team premade should have a different ranking system.

7. The current system should only allow up to 2-3 people to be premade. Matches with 4 or 5 people grouped up and 1-2 solo guys is problematic (same team).

[/quote]

Teams should be on one or more separate competitive match systems. Solo players should not get mixed into team matches.

Why? Think about a one side of a match being random solo players and the other side being a team with mics and many hours of playing together. Obvious result. Even a side composed of a good 2 player team and the rest solo players is going to wreck an opposing team of all solo players.
They just need to sort out the way the whole team is punished from leavers.

The one and simple reason why a ridiculous amount of people are stuck already is due to the sheer number or players that leave games... If you're unlucky enough like me to get 6 in a row and drop 3 ranks then it's extremely demoralising.
06/30/2016 09:51 PMPosted by Vecejj
They just need to sort out the way the whole team is punished from leavers.

The one and simple reason why a ridiculous amount of people are stuck already is due to the sheer number or players that leave games... If you're unlucky enough like me to get 6 in a row and drop 3 ranks then it's extremely demoralising.

well if you DC like me everyx 2-3 games, you get a loss anyway. Why bother ending the round. Even a 40 min KoTH "win" is counted as a loss if you disconnected 5 seconds (directly rejoining asap). What I do now, if I have DC, I either just stay afk (because f**k this) or I test champs, I dont care anymore. I deranked from 49 to 45 because of this and I usually tryhard like a tard for win and then deranking... They should fix this. Even support tells me they want to "fix my connection problems to ensure I do not derank even more cause of this". Well imo its a no go to get a win counted as a loss if you rejoin instantly...
Sudden death is idiotic.

Getting a loss because another guy on your team (not in your party) quits is idiotic.

Solo players having to play with and against full stacks is idiotic.

The rewards are beyond ugly.

Why even bother? This is the worst competitive mode I've ever seen in any game.
Yeah the rating penalty for losing is harsh, to say the least. This was a close game where we were the underdogs: http://imgur.com/zEswrXC
Just 1 voice channel in competitive please.
This is a Team game, not Free For All.