Things teammates have said that made you worry

General Discussion
What have teammates said that made you think "Well this isn't going to turn out well."

In one game we had a Mercy who said on voice chat "If you need health remember to grab health packs, they are all over the map." She was totally serious too.

I mean, I get where she's coming from. Don't sit there with 20 health and keep plugging away expecting a heal if you know there is a health pack nearby, but it's still not something you want to hear the healer say.

Another match I was playing Reinhardt and we were attacking on the Temple of Anubis map and we were at the choke point and my entire team was behind me firing away. I was thinking awesome, looks like we're properly pushing. So I see an opportunity to charge someone, I connect, kill them, then move forward some more and a couple of them are on me. I walk up the stairs to the right, switching back and forth between shielding when I need to and swinging away to do some damage. This must have kept up for a good 20 seconds, the whole time I'm thinking "Allies...allies? Anyone?" I just effectively made the match 5vs3 for my team so I thought at the very least they could be pushing the objective.

I die, of course, come back and my entire team is still shooting into the choke point as if everything I just did didn't happen. Then one of them says "Reinhardt don't push down the middle, just hold your shield up long enough so we can get into the doorway on the left."

I...I...wut?

It's not like the enemy team had a Bastion or anything that would have mowed them down if they entered the choke point.
"ive never played genji before how do i X"
"lol ive played this map like twice ever"
"$&*(#$ %*(# @#&$@#&)%# $#)$*(# you %&#*($#!!!"
Squeakers.
"Wow, you can ride on the walls with lucio? I did not know that"

"So wait, the barrier on Zarya makes her stronger? Should I shoot it or no?"

"What does the right click on Mercy do again?"

"I cannot seem to climb walls with genji properly, so I just dont do it because it gets me killed."

"I'm trying my best on bastion but nobody is protecting me"

"Its so stupid how they get a hero who has a shield."

"Torb is so impossible to kill..."

"Roadhog is so OP. I cannot wait till they nerf his one shot ability or his hook"

"I did not know falling off the map kills you"
"I'm going for the Symmetra spray!"
07/02/2016 12:55 PMPosted by LuckyPants
"lol ive played this map like twice ever"

Speaking of which for some reason I've only gotten Volskaya Industries twice in competitive play so far and I think I've played like 60 or 70 games by now.

I saw it all the time in quick play but it seems pretty rare for me in competitive.

Still though, if someone is that new and they've only seen the map twice that would make me worry too.
"Genji's good on defense"
"This is my worst map..."

"I am having Internet issues guys, so bare with me."

"I am so sick of this losing streak"

"I am going to carry you all using Dva, just dont kill steal me."

"I chose Hanzo first, get off of Hanzo and Widow, we dont need 3 snipers.
(all 3 refuse)"
"Hi, I'm gonna practice with sniper, sorry if I suck"
"Where should I put the turrets down?"
"Okay everyone, don't fking lose"

I'm guilty of #2 in casual, but I do switch if I realized we aren't doing well.
"I'm practicing with widow" -- says the person who just chose Widowmaker for both attack and defense.
Someone locks in genji:

"We need a support."
First competitive match I played, guy on my team immediately gets on mic and yells "!@#$ black people!"

I reported him, and then told him that I reported him for it. Figured we were screwed at that point but he stayed and actually played well <shrug>
"My dad's afk"
"Why do you never heal me, Lucio?"

- Reinhardt I've been glued to for the whole match
07/02/2016 01:11 PMPosted by Bootytime
"My dad's afk"

lol

07/02/2016 01:12 PMPosted by JCDenton

I actually had a Reinhardt rage at me for the same reason as Lucio. It's like guy, my healing aura is on, I'm using my boost whenever you need it, maybe TRY not to take every bullet to the face?

You probably had speed boost on after a respawn and didn't realize it. I lose track of it sometimes.
"Cyka blyat"
07/02/2016 01:17 PMPosted by chiapet1337

You probably had speed boost on after a respawn and didn't realize it. I lose track of it sometimes.

His E was probably still on cd and the guy asked for a heal thinking he can pop that !@#$ whenever he wants. Honestly I've never not noticed when I have speed aura on ... more likely E was on cd. Apparently not a lot of people understand how lucio works lol.
I actually had a Reinhardt rage at me for the same reason as Lucio. It's like guy, my healing aura is on, I'm using my boost whenever you need it, maybe TRY not to take every bullet to the face?[/quote]

I had a Reinhardt ask between rounds if I was actually going to heal anyone this time. Had over 7K points healed at the time.
07/02/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Elminster
"This is my worst map..."

"I am having Internet issues guys, so bare with me."

"I am so sick of this losing streak"

"I am going to carry you all using Dva, just dont kill steal me."

"I chose Hanzo first, get off of Hanzo and Widow, we dont need 3 snipers.
(all 3 refuse)"

1 and 2 are quite understandable...They'd worry me only a little, but I would empathize.

3 is someone I worry about...Take a breather, man!

4 and 5.....Yeah, very worried there.

I've had several things said in a team. During a Comp KOTH, it seems I had some leavers who wouldn't understand the concept of 'Focus. Think.' and have said "This -Explicative- sucks!" or other such lines. Instead, I just soldiered on and tried to put up a good fight. I hope the other team appreciated that I was trying.
07/02/2016 01:28 PMPosted by Diabolic
I had a Reinhardt ask between rounds if I was actually going to heal anyone this time. Had over 7K points healed at the time.

Yup, just goes to show how little some people have played this game, they don't even understand the basics of the basics when it comes to what heroes can and cannot do.

The best part is these types of people are usually the loudest on voice chat, claiming everyone sucks but them, then they say on match chat "my team sux" and immediately leaves the game.