In the trailer she was on top of the arch in Anubis

General Discussion
but she has no way of getting to such a place, if she's a sniper she need to get to sniping locations

Also a counter for when she can shoot again would be nice
We cut the scene just before that one where Junkrat sets off his concussive mine, sending her flying through the air and landing on the...
MAKES SENSE
07/12/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We cut the scene just before that one where Junkrat sets off his concussive mine, sending her flying through the air and landing on the...

Pretty sneaky!

"Thank you Junkrat, now be a good boy and pick up your toy bombs" -Ana

You... you forgot to give her a mobility option, didn't you?
We cut the scene just before that one where Junkrat Sets off his concussive mine, sending her flying through the air and landing on the...

Would it not make sense to give her some sort of wall climb/grapple/whip to reach such places though if she needs to have her eye on the battlefield

Did you also cut the scene, where Mercy lends her the pistol right after Ana sleep-darts McCree?

I tested just to make sure, Junkrat can't get up there either. I know you said cutscene, but this it's really funny because if you had added that it'd be double the untruth :)

Maybe i'm just bad though, i tried from both angles. On top of fountain, and not.

Edit: turns out was bad.

You have to Jump before you mine, I didn't even know that worked

Edit 2: Though.. i doubt an enemy would jump right before getting mined... Or that an enemy would be specifically at the edge of the defender's side of the bridge....

Edit 3; Read it again, Jeff didn't say ENEMY... so yah, maybe it was a coordinated thing.

I was wrong though. It's possible....
07/12/2016 12:12 PMPosted by ThePizzaGuy

If they didn't give her one, chances are they don't want her to have one. :p
To be fair, the trailer also had her doing an impossible jump at 0:37
As of right now, Genji's the only person able to jump like that, and it's only because of his double jump. Maybe Ana also has superior jumping abilities?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcCGKrYgr0k
07/12/2016 12:13 PMPosted by sirren

Did you also cut the scene, where Mercy lends her the pistol right after Ana sleep-darts McCree?

Ana's sleep dart comes from a pistol, see the cinematics on https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/ana/

Yea just give everyone a dash. That hasn't been proven in the past to make everybody samey and stale (looking at you during your "give everyone a dash" period, LoL)
07/12/2016 12:15 PMPosted by Dolphin

I tested just to make sure, Junkrat can't get up there either. I know you said cutscene, but this it's really funny because if you had added that it'd be double the untruth :)

Maybe i'm just bad though, i tried from both angles. On top of fountain, and not.

How about with Mei's Ice Wall + the Mine?

Jeff Kaplan best developer confirmed

No way man, they had double Mei to double Ice Wall her up there.

That works, right?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

How about with Mei's Ice Wall + the Mine?

NVM IM A RE RE

I've been wrong a lot today, but yes you have to come at it from the defender's side, and jump RIGHT before you mine, and you make it up there.

Though, i highly doubt an ENEMY would jump, right before he mined, but hey it';s possible.
07/12/2016 12:16 PMPosted by demonwing

Yea just give everyone a dash. That hasn't been proven in the past to make everybody samey and stale (looking at you during your "give everyone a dash" period, LoL)

it makes sense that snipers should have it, others, well not needed.

A sniper usually will take high ground, now they are making this old lady walk ALL THE WAY to said high ground, tsk tsk.

She should buy one of those things widow got.
I keep pressing shift to grapple like I would with widow
07/12/2016 12:15 PMPosted by Dolphin

If you are such a serious guy then im telling you junkrat can get up there but im not telling you how. So you will be drown by doubt.