Can you put to sleep an nano-enhanced hero?

General Discussion
As the title says. I didn't play on the PTR, and I'm curious about this. If I get boosted by Ana, can the other Ana shut me down with a simple sleep dart? I hope not.
Yes
I don't see why not. It's doesn't make you immune to CC.
yes
you can
and it is the very point of that skill
to drop down a very high priority, highly over achieving character

it's just a bit difficult to land in general, but when we talk about, say, some small, lucio-sped up, dancing around symmetra, good LUCK hitting her with that thing from afar

but It is very possible and extremely helpful to do so, so long as your team doesn't interrupt their slumber...
Has anyone tried a Tracer being speed boosted by Lucio and nano boosted by Ana?
07/13/2016 01:23 PMPosted by Raven

Time travel has been discovered..

this is off topic
BUT
haven't seen that, but I nano boosted an ulting zenyatta with lucio's speed boost that was also being amp'd up
and I just kinda
cried

zoomyatta

also to note, he ran into a junkrat trap during it, so we all just kinda stopped to type how much we were laughing
Ana will ruin the game with this boost which is really 'invincible".
07/13/2016 01:27 PMPosted by Yakugami

this is off topic
BUT
haven't seen that, but I nano boosted an ulting zenyatta with lucio's speed boost that was also being amp'd up
and I just kinda
cried

zoomyatta

also to note, he ran into a junkrat trap during it, so we all just kinda stopped to type how much we were laughing

Here ya go

https://gfycat.com/GrimyMenacingAfricanaugurbuzzard
Wow. I can imagine the rage when the opp Ana shuts you down just as you're about to kill Mercy, Lucio and Soldier. #DENIED.
I tried that before. It's pretty cool when you see ptog with the enemy sleeping at the end.
07/13/2016 01:29 PMPosted by Snowball
Ana will ruin the game with this boost which is really 'invincible".

No it isn't.

I've already seen my share of overconfident Reinhardt's drop their shields, charge in and get gunned down, or Pharah's focused the same as usual and drop.

Half the reason it's so destructive is because like DIEDIEDIE people hear/see it and they panic and try to flee, but if people stay calm and pour fire on they can kill them, or at least apply enough pressure to slow down their advance some.
Is Zarya shield "dispels" the sleep effect?
Lol, Lucio couldn't even keep up with him!

I don't see this staying the way it is for too long, that speed is a bit ridiculous.

Or they can keep it like this and make Symmetra's turrets slow more and have a longer range :)
07/13/2016 02:20 PMPosted by Krojack

https://gfycat.com/GrimyMenacingAfricanaugurbuzzard

Fixed - https://gifsound.com/?gfycat=GrimyMenacingAfricanaugurbuzzard&v=VTHsOSGJHN0&s=00