Who is Pharah's father? Egyptian mythology speculation

General Discussion
Okay guys, so let's put on our tinfoil hats real quick before we start this discussion.

puts on tinfoil hat

My friend and I were theory crafting about how Ana & Widow's story intertwines, and she looked deeper into the Egyption Mythology implications.

Pharah has the eye of Horus tattooed along with the hawk implications of her armor. This relates her very closely to the god Horus. Horus is the god of sky and kingship.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus#Heru-pa-khered_.28Horus_the_Younger.29

Isis is the mother of Horus in Egyptian mythology. This relates Ana to Isis. Isis is the goddess of health and wisdom.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

In the mythology, Isis has her child Horus with the god Osiris. Osiris is the god of the afterlife, death, and resurrection. He is described as being "permanently benign and youthful". This is assumed to be Pharah's father, but this does not necessarily mean the same man was ever Ana's husband.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

Osiris is usurped and killed by his brother Set the god of chaos and violence.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)

Of all the characters and storylines that we have been introduced to so far, the story of Set and Osiris correlates the most to Amelie and Gerard Lecroix. In this scenario, Set being Widowmaker and Gerard being Osiris.

This would mean Gerard would potentially be the father of Pharah. If this were true, Gerard would have to be around Ana's age if he were still alive. Osiris is the god of regeneration and is described as forever youthful which could mean Gerard would not have looked his age. I would not rule out Amelie and him being married despite a significant age gap.

This could leave some speculation as to if Amelie found out about Gerard's previous child with Ana and wanted revenge. She might have gone to Talon to excuse her vengeful act against Gerard only to become the assassin she is today after the fact.

All speculation, but interesting none the less.
07/18/2016 09:39 AMPosted by Chortlebrah
This could leave some speculation as to if Amelie found out about Gerard's previous child with Ana and wanted revenge. She might have gone to Talon to excuse her vengeful act against Gerard only to become the assassin she is today after the fact.

That would be a speculation, but Blizzard's lore stated that Amelie was brainwashed debunks that theory this was out of revenge. Its more that she doesn't have free will anymore (being drugged or torture, or some kind of mind control future technology) and is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. A sleeper agent if you will.
Reaper the father.
Solider 76 is secret dad.
tracer is dad
07/18/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Jazazamine

I think this as well. Why would she get the original overwatch uniform and only 76 has it. They look awfully close in the pictures with his arm around her. They are both, what appears to be the same age. 76 acts like an angry dad in all his voice lines.
cool theory, but I think its 76 or some random dude that will never be disclosed.
07/18/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Staple
07/18/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Jazazamine

I think this as well. Why would she get the original overwatch uniform and only 76 has it. They look awfully close in the pictures with his arm around her. They are both, what appears to be the same age. 76 acts like an angry dad in all his voice lines.

That and when Morrison talks to Fareeha (Pharah) it sounds very personal.

Plus Ana was Morrison's second-in-command. Their work relationship may have gotten closer.
07/18/2016 10:37 AMPosted by Jaymacibe
07/18/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Staple

That and when Morrison talks to Fareeha (Pharah) it sounds very personal.

Plus Ana was Morrison's second-in-command. Their work relationship may have gotten closer.

They also have the exact same fist pump spay. So you could say they pumped more than just fists together.