Mercy's Age

General Discussion
Is her suit keeping her young? Or did she use some of the tech that she used on genji/reaper on herself?

How else is it she didn't age. She even has a back and forth about it with Mei, Mei comments she didn't age herself because of Cryogenics, but "has no idea" how Mercy stayed so young.
37 is her actual age, I have no idea what her biological age is. She must have been really young when she first joined Overwatch to be only 37 now, either that or she joined really late into its lifetime.
Well, let's test one theory.

Does she sparkle in sunlight? :P
She was an original member, she faught along side Ana and Rein. Pharah was a child. She has to be biologically older then 37
Don't care how old she is I would still hit... 11/10.
Clones
07/17/2016 05:30 PMPosted by Benefit

This
07/17/2016 05:30 PMPosted by Benefit

Same with Bayonetta. If she 605, I'm 605.
07/17/2016 05:27 PMPosted by Sumofox
37 is her actual age, I have no idea what her biological age is. She must have been really young when she first joined Overwatch to be only 37 now, either that or she joined really late into its lifetime.

"I'm 37, I'm not old!"
The main theory that most people seem to believe is that she used the rez on herself so even though shes 37 she looks and will look 25 ish for a long time. So...basically she just doesn't age. Also she did join relatively late in overwatchs lifespan. (Around the same time as people like winston, mcree and tracer started popping up. Only torb, rein, soldier, reaper and ana where there in the beggining. Sorta Liao but we dont know nothing about him/her so...
07/17/2016 05:30 PMPosted by Kaiju
She was an original member, she faught along side Ana and Rein. Pharah was a child. She has to be biologically older then 37

The original 6 were Ana, Jack, Reyes, Reinhardt, Torbjorn and an unknown person called "Liao". Mercy was in the second wave of agents, along with Mcree, Tracer, Winston and Genji.

Also, if you look at the picture of them in Ana's origin story, Mercy looks to be in her early 20's and Phara is a teen, so their age difference is believable.
Her and Mei both have comments about not aging. Both of them are old enough to be Grandmas.

I've noticed speculation on Mercy's not aging, so just wanted to try to clarify some of the facts. As a few people noted earlier in the thread, Mercy was not a member of the founding Overwatch strike team that fought in the Omnic Crisis (she joined the organization later on). She was born 37 years ago (from the "present" day of the game).
Mercy Boobies!
07/20/2016 07:39 PMPosted by Michael Chu

I've noticed speculation on Mercy's not aging, so just wanted to try to clarify some of the facts. As a few people noted earlier in the thread, Mercy was not a member of the founding Overwatch strike team that fought in the Omnic Crisis (she joined the organization later on). She was born 37 years ago (from the "present" day of the game).
Im pretty happy that theres a blue post on this now. Now if you could just clarify on why she was in the "family photo" of overwatch members while she looks to be ~20.

So that means you're going to nerf her?

Typical dev move.
07/20/2016 07:54 PMPosted by Cenacle
<span class="truncated">...</span>

So that means you're going to nerf her?

Typical dev move.

You made me laugh (actually out loud too)! Thanks for that :)

Another question.

Why do these heroes fight each other is matches?

I do believe diva herself calls it a match.