D.Va Achievement Bugged?

Bug Report
Got an achievement for killing 4 opponents with one D.Va ultimate, but I've killed only 2 opponents, there were no turrets or traps, or everything else. Previously I've also killed 2 opponents without dying, but the achievent says "a single use", not "without dying".
07/17/2016 04:58 AMPosted by Artifex
Got an achievement for killing 4 opponents with one D.Va ultimate, but I've killed only 2 opponents, there were no turrets or traps, or everything else. Previously I've also killed 2 opponents without dying, but the achievent says "a single use", not "without dying".
i kill 4 with a single use of the ultimate
i kill 4 with a single use of the ultimate

do you know why i didn't get the trophie or achievement?
Same, killed 3 opponents with the ult and got the achievement

screenshot (from the highlight. but this is how i got it): http://imgur.com/aF7Ju2P