Forums are slightly broken

Bug Report
Hello,

Forums' javascript seems broken for Firefox. The forums definitely work fine on Chrome, but it doesn't seem possible to upvote, downvote, quote, or edit a post from FF. You can click the button, it lights up (I assume that's CSS), but it has no effect (the upvote/downvote count doesn't change). Quote just moves you to the new message box, and the "Edit post" button does nothing. I recently read someone else saying they could not edit, so I suppose it's not just me. This has been going on for a few days (3-4 since I realized, I'd say). Clearing cache doesn't change a thing.

The only breaking error I can spot on console is:
ReferenceError: event is not defined
...ToAnchors(),this.createVisitedTopic(t),this.handleTopicFormFocus(event)}return i...

[file: main-de26cdcf4a.js (line 3, col 16894), pretty useless since minified, but well]

Not sure if this is the place to report it since it's not really an Overwatch client or game issue but there doesn't seem to be any other place that is more appropiate.
I've also been dealing with this on FF. It's incredibly annoying. Can we get a fix on this please?