Where can I find the lore?

General Discussion
I mean I know there is web comics and cinematics, but not all informations is there. I mean, some people say that tracer was a jet pilot, but from where do they get this info? I want to read/watch that story and all others. Can someone tell where can I find it?
you can find it in the loo
playoverwatch.com - click on heroes, select a hero, then click on story
OK, thanks. I don't understand why can't it be in the game..
07/28/2016 02:54 AMPosted by HypRQ
I mean I know there is web comics and cinematics, but not all informations is there. I mean, some people say that tracer was a jet pilot, but from where do they get this info? I want to read/watch that story and all others. Can someone tell where can I find it?

For now, the best place to look for story info is on the website. You can find the videos, comics, and hero backstories there.

In the future, we're looking to make this available in-game.
07/28/2016 11:15 AMPosted by Michael Chu

For now, the best place to look for story info is on the website. You can find the videos, comics, and hero backstories there.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-gb/media/

Cool, make sure it's the very last thing you do; as there is a veritable laundry list of things this game needs before lore being made available in-game.

New mode confirmed.