Can we get a female hero with large proportions?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
I'd love it if we could get a character like Ma Hunkel, the original Red Tornado.
08/28/2016 08:43 AMPosted by KissingAiur

As a gay women, I love boobs too but I also have the perspective of being a female. These threads make me feel extremely uncomfortable because players are sitting here trying to make justifications to validate their sexualization of female pixel body parts in a virtual game. It's so god damn clear to see and it's disturbing.

There are extremely valid biological and evolutionary reasons that males are generally attracted to certain qualities in the female form. The same applies to women.

Your pearl clutching really comes from the fact some males here have the audacity to express this attraction.
I do not want OP on my team. The only time to really see such character models is in game, I would rather a teammate who is more focused on killing the enemy than checking out the character models.

Just because it sells doesn't mean it's not a flawed concept... *sigh*

I also understand the male expectations are just as real as female ones. If someone made a thread about #%!@%*@! sizes increase I would be just as disturbed.

You just don't understand how it feels to be a female and have threads crying that boobs are not big enough on toons. It's just sad, predicable and literally don't add anything to the game content other then eye candy.

Who says anywhere that "boobs aren't big enough"? Generally everyone's satisfied with how most of the characters look, which is why the OP asked for a new character, rather than editing current ones.

It says a lot about you when you call big breasts and using sex to sell products "Flawed concepts". It also says a lot that the only people who would be disturbed about a thread asking for large-!@#$%^-*d or extra muscular male characters or whatever would be you. I for one have no interest in men, but I wouldn't mind playing Overwatch with a "large Junk"rat or topless Hanzo skin. After all, they're just fictional characters, and even if they were real, they're just other men.

Your being a female is irrelevant to the subject at hand. You're not THE female, nor are you ALL females, you're just A female. In fact, I was talking to a bi girl earlier about this thread, and she gave me the youtube link I posted earlier. Her being bi or female is also irrelevant, since the subject was about big-breasted video game characters, not real people.

So me being a female gamer is irrelevant in a discussion about female anatomy in the video game I play? Ok =/? That literally makes no sense. I have just as much value in voicing my opinion just as a dude on the topic. Having different perspective on the subject so i shared it.
was the original post a troll or a serious one ?Because so many answers already...
I hope it was a troll.
Body fat? !@#$% thats muscle
I wasn't going to post but meh. Gotta put a stamp into this thread to find it easier. Making me laugh. A bunch of dudes really want to see compensated women in a game because they can't get access in real life (hence the concept of sexualization in game, not to deface the female/male genders) but a bunch of girls are getting angry at the dudes for expressing their desires that have a basis simply in how genetics set up their personality. That's all I've read in so far. >.> Most amusing topic to date.

If you want to bash me (because every post made in this thread so far is getting attacked), have some science free of charge.

http://www.livescience.com/7023-rules-attraction-game-love.html
http://www.prevention.com/sex/dating/why-were-sexually-attracted-certain-people
https://pics.indavideo.hu/videos/001/259/711/5-2.jpg

What Jinx always should have been.
Sorry, Woman lacking in those areas in real life would probably make a fuss. I got lucky with Mei but you can bet the other Women who are lacking in those areas would find some reason to complain. >.<

Stop acting as if Women who aren't stick figures are some sexual, evil thing, ladies.
07/24/2016 01:06 AMPosted by AlexHuaTian
https://vimeo.com/173427441

Like breasts and hips. Zarya seems to be the largest girl in the game. But her breasts dont seem to be well proportioned to her body fat. It seemed like they went out of their way to reduce her breast size unnaturally. For a girl whos a bit chunky. She should have large breasts. But whatever. What about a girl who is not fat. But has large breasts?

One word... Mei. Also, Zarya isn't fat - that's a whole load of muscle. If you want to argue "realistic body structure", please go and learn basic human biology please, because your argument about Zarya is completely false. If you want to oogle at something, do yourself (and us) a favour, and just google some !@#$ instead.
08/28/2016 10:10 AMPosted by KissingAiur

Who says anywhere that "boobs aren't big enough"? Generally everyone's satisfied with how most of the characters look, which is why the OP asked for a new character, rather than editing current ones.

It says a lot about you when you call big breasts and using sex to sell products "Flawed concepts". It also says a lot that the only people who would be disturbed about a thread asking for large-!@#$%^-*d or extra muscular male characters or whatever would be you. I for one have no interest in men, but I wouldn't mind playing Overwatch with a "large Junk"rat or topless Hanzo skin. After all, they're just fictional characters, and even if they were real, they're just other men.

Your being a female is irrelevant to the subject at hand. You're not THE female, nor are you ALL females, you're just A female. In fact, I was talking to a bi girl earlier about this thread, and she gave me the youtube link I posted earlier. Her being bi or female is also irrelevant, since the subject was about big-breasted video game characters, not real people.

So me being a female gamer is irrelevant in a discussion about female anatomy in the video game I play? Ok =/? That literally makes no sense. I have just as much value in voicing my opinion just as a dude on the topic. Having different perspective on the subject so i shared it.

You brought up your being female as though being female gives you more say than anyone else. Your perspective doesn't matter much either, unless you like only flat chests and hate breasts, in which case it only makes sense for someone like you to not want to see big boobs in Overwatch.

That said, boobs are just boobs.
And FYI, biologically speaking - large breasts are a sign that the Woman will be better able to feed the infant. Wide hips, likewise, are a sign that we will have a successful childbirth and survive it. Larger bums show that we have enough extra fuel (fat) to fall back on if necessary during pregnancy.

This is nature - and this natural. But continue to demonize femininity and the cues males respond to and look for instinctively. And it goes both ways. Do you like muscles and broad shoulders in a Man? That is because you are programmed to understand that these characteristics mean that he will be better able to protect you. And so on.

Women who aren't flat-chested stick figures are not some kind of sexual deviant, sheesh.
In an Ego Shooter, find the logic.
07/24/2016 01:06 AMPosted by AlexHuaTian
https://vimeo.com/173427441

Like breasts and hips. Zarya seems to be the largest girl in the game. But her breasts dont seem to be well proportioned to her body fat. It seemed like they went out of their way to reduce her breast size unnaturally. For a girl whos a bit chunky. She should have large breasts. But whatever. What about a girl who is not fat. But has large breasts?

Nowadays the tumblr crowd runs the internet. That means you can only make characters that suit their preferences otherwise you're a sexist misogynist. Basically, because they're lazy hacks who spend their time whining about unrealistic standards of beauty on the internet instead of working out, they believe that having a nice looking and attractive body is impossible and only happens in anime and video games. So, when they say they want representation of all body types what they actually mean is that they only want fat or assless/breastless female characters.

Won't happen, sorry lad. At least we can still have hunky, muscly men tho. They find those attractive and men don't feel threatened by computer generated graphics so those are safe.
Let's be honest

widowmaker is T H I C C

wouldsmash/10
And FYI, biologically speaking - large breasts are a sign that the Woman will be better able to feed the infant..

That is a complete falsehood and a simple google search will tell you that. Stop trying to use incorrect "facts" to justify your sexual preferences.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You brought up your being female as though being female gives you more say than anyone else. Your perspective doesn't matter much either, unless you like only flat chests and hate breasts, in which case it only makes sense for someone like you to not want to see big boobs in Overwatch.

That said, boobs are just boobs.

I brought up the fact that I am a gay female. I have the perspective of being sexually attracted to females but also consciously aware of when females are turned into sexual objects. Hence, why I brought it up; it's just a way of over sexualizing females in a video game. I still no idea why that perspective isn't relevant in this discussion.

Perspective is everything. Knowledge from different persectives reduces the glaze over your eyes when it comes to gender, sex and sexuality.
Seems more like a fetish request, the women in overwatch already have well pronouced sexual features... which seems to be more saying of what the design team like in women... Hips, legs and booty.
08/28/2016 11:11 AMPosted by Skyvice
And FYI, biologically speaking - large breasts are a sign that the Woman will be better able to feed the infant..

Stop trying to use incorrect "facts" to justify your sexual preferences.

I'm not gay, Hun. And it has nothing to do with preferences - Humans are wired to look for certain traits in potential mates. Like it or not, that's just how it is - and it's all done unconsciously so you can't fault Humans for it like you are trying so very hard to. It's just nature, stop condemning Women who dont fit your "preference."
08/28/2016 11:11 AMPosted by Skyvice

Stop trying to use incorrect "facts" to justify your sexual preferences.

I'm not gay, Hun. And it has nothing to do with preferences - Humans are wired to look for certain traits in potential mates. Like it or not, that's just how it is - and it's all done unconsciously so you can't fault Humans for it like you are trying so very hard to. It's just nature, stop condemning Women who dont fit your "preference."

I'm a boob-haver myself. It has nothing to do with "liking," it's a scientific fact that breast size has no correlation with milk production, and I was calling that out.