please make olympic skins buyable with credits

General Discussion
1 2 3 18 Next
Highly Rated
itd be nice if all of the credits ive been hoarding could be put to use

http://i.imgur.com/AnRwXmV.jpg
Highly Rated
I must admit that not being able to buy the one thing that you'd really want, and be "forced" to buy loot boxes to get it...

I don't know why, but I feel a sh!t storm coming upon this forum, like really, really soon :D
Highly Rated
I saved so many credits in hopes to spend them on awesome things in the upcoming content updates. Blizzard, please do something about this. You're releasing 90 items for a limited run of approx. 3 weeks, in order to get them all, someone would have to level up about a 100 times and buy another 100 boxes - and even then he could get unlucky by getting too many duplicates. If there's a skin I really want, I could go through dozens, if not hundreds of boxes and never get it. I'm quite disappointed with the fact that we can't use our ingame credits for purchases. At some point, when you have everything you want (skins, victory poses etc.), the credits just become useless.

And my personal doomsday scenario would be that every content update will now be limited like this. You're taking the happiness right out of me. I was so pumped when I heard of 90 new items.

To me, it's a slap in the face of loyal customers. I've bought quite a bunch of loot boxes over the PSN. All for nothing, it seems.
Highly Rated
With my luck, i'll end up getting 4/4 sprays and voicelines every time
r.i.p
Highly Rated
Yaaaay, can't wait for Olympic sprays, voice lines and player icons.

And once i have like 10 of them, i will only get duplicates, as usual.

Own 10% of all possible items, have 50% duplicates in every lootbox. "Random".
I've got a shizload of credits saved up as well and would like to use them but....

I don't mind this system so long as items remain exclusive only to players who get them during these 3 weeks. If Blizz decides to make them purchasable with credits later on then I'll be annoyed. >>
Far as i have heard its only sprays not skins. I could be wrong. i havent heard much.
Highly Rated
We were hoping that Blizzard will not deceive us.
We again got the damn elitism.
Highly Rated
We are offered a "choice" here :

Farm xp like hard workers, or buy boxes....

I know it's just cosmetics, but while I had absolutely no problem with micro transactions so far, as with enough time you could get everything for free, in this new situation time is gonna be a real issue imo.
Highly Rated
I really hope this doesn't come to pass, a lot of people have been saving credits for these skins. It'd have been nice to know in advance if we were not going to be able to use them, like how they told us saving lootboxes wouldnt give us Ana items.
08/02/2016 01:41 AMPosted by ShadowDarter
Far as i have heard its only sprays not skins. I could be wrong. i havent heard much.

The new boxes can already be bought in the UK and Germany. It explicitly says "more than 90 new items", among them "skins, voice lines, victory poses, emotes etc.".
08/02/2016 01:41 AMPosted by ShadowDarter

Look at the link from OP, it's skins, emotes, highlight intros, voice lines, sprays, victory poses, player icons, in two words the whole set...
Is Blizzard so want our money? I have no a lot of time to farm this damn lootboxes.
Highly Rated
Blizzard, guys, need I remind you this is not a F2P game? We paid hard cash for it, and you promised us we'd be getting all future content in the game for free.

You want to sell these Summer Loot Boxes for real money? Fine, but also make everything in them buyable with in game credits. Don't make us lose faith in you this quick.
Highly Rated
Well there go my hopes and dreams.. im absolutely dissapointed. Havent expected this at all.
Highly Rated
We can't really ask them to make "everything" free. It's just not okay to shut the door on the ingame credits. People have been saving up those coins, seemingly for no good reason. It's really, really disappointing.

Btw, according to Reddit, the boxes are also available in Russia now.
Highly Rated
I expected better from the best-known gaming company.
Highly Rated
And even is someone is foolish enough to buy let's say 100 loot boxes, they could end up with 50 duplicates... which would give them IG currency.... that doesn't allow them to buy the 40+ missing items...
Highly Rated
08/02/2016 01:57 AMPosted by Hijacker
And even is someone is foolish enough to buy let's say 100 loot boxes, they could end up with 50 duplicates... which would give them IG currency.... that doesn't allow them to buy the 40+ missing items...

Absolutely right. This sums up why my heart bleeds right now.
08/02/2016 01:44 AMPosted by Hijacker
We are offered a "choice" here :

Farm xp like hard workers, or buy boxes....

I know it's just cosmetics, but while I had absolutely no problem with micro transactions so far, as with enough time you could get everything for free, in this new situation time is gonna be a real issue imo.