21:9 Aspect Ratio Support Feedback, Part 8

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
08/15/2016 11:47 AMPosted by Veridis
08/15/2016 11:22 AMPosted by AdmiralParm

At this rate maybe when Overwatch 3 comes out

I really like Overwatch. When they announced 21:9 support I thought "yes, this is the game I'll play for 5-10 years just like TF2".

Right now I can't wait for another game to replace Overwatch.

I can, Titan Fall 2 and Battlefield 1 are right around the corner with 21:9 support..
08/15/2016 07:58 PMPosted by Valcrist
08/15/2016 11:47 AMPosted by Veridis

I really like Overwatch. When they announced 21:9 support I thought "yes, this is the game I'll play for 5-10 years just like TF2".

Right now I can't wait for another game to replace Overwatch.

I can, Titan Fall 2 and Battlefield 1 are right around the corner with 21:9 support..

exactly! Now OW has no competition ,COD,Battelfield ecc are end of content.And kiddy Jeff does the bully.I'm sorry but after all this I hope with all my heart that this game dies.
Ps:new Quake Champion.
I figure once Battlefield 1 lands people that use a UW like me will flock to it and bury overwatch in a dust bin never to see the light of day. There utter lack of respect for there player base is almost shocking.
Bump! It's been a while, but I am hopeful that we get a good response someday
I can't get a refund so I'm going to spend my money and time in Rocket League.

Rocket League = Overwatch + Cars + FIFA + 21:9 support - Overwactch.
21:9 support pls
08/15/2016 06:57 PMPosted by iProd
Bumping, how many more threads will it take to get a response from Jeff?
I don't really want a response from Jeff.
I want 21:9 support that isn't bad.
I´ll keep posting. Give us a proper 21:9 "support".

It is ironic that the blizzard refusing to give proper support ultrawide under the argument of justice, when giving an inadequate solution, ends up creating injustice to those who have 21:9 monitors.
The drama with this, with the Summer Loot Boxes, drama, drama, drama.
With enough people asking Blizzard to just budge in so many ways, they'll have to.
Anyone tried tweeting them about this?
08/16/2016 04:46 PMPosted by Devion

...we've made a huge mistake
08/16/2016 04:46 PMPosted by Devion

tweated, facebook, youtube etc the community has spammed every possible way to get the message out and it hasn't helped, we even have gotten youtube streamers that do hardware reviews post utter disgust with blizzards lack of supporting 21:9. there is redit channels with 1000s of upvotes on this.. doesn't matter though because they think a little more viewing distance is going to turn a casual into a pro gamer..
08/16/2016 02:51 AMPosted by Tali214
I figure once Battlefield 1 lands people that use a UW like me will flock to it and bury overwatch in a dust bin never to see the light of day. There utter lack of respect for there player base is almost shocking.

yeah I know and constantly they say community feedback is so important but yet here is a community that has CAPPED almost 9 threads so far not including Closed and open beta threads about a simple feature to a game that wont affect a DAMN thing to the competitive nature of this game, its truly sad and it has made me think twice before I buy any blizzard games now and I have posted on several 21:9 forums, hardware reviews etc to stay away from blizzard games if you expect to play them with 21:9. other devs even freaking Indie devs are taking the time to support it, HELL sean murey from no mans sky was up at 3:00AM patching in 21:9 support for the PC community on launch day..
Damn BLIZZ, Grow UP!
08/16/2016 08:58 PMPosted by Valcrist
08/16/2016 02:51 AMPosted by Tali214

yeah I know and constantly they say community feedback is so important but yet here is a community that has CAPPED almost 9 threads so far not including Closed and open beta threads about a simple feature to a game that wont affect a DAMN thing to the competitive nature of this game, its truly sad and it has made me think twice before I buy any blizzard games now and I have posted on several 21:9 forums, hardware reviews etc to stay away from blizzard games if you expect to play them with 21:9. other devs even freaking Indie devs are taking the time to support it, HELL sean murey from no mans sky was up at 3:00AM patching in 21:9 support for the PC community on launch day..

It's been more than 9 threads. There were 3 capped threads after launch, then Kaplan said we'd be getting 21:9 and they died down. Now we are on the 8th thread post everyone finding out that the 21:9 we were promised is a joke.

We are halfway through thread 11 on this topic.
When they come out new games will do everything possible to bring my friends and others outside OW and Bnet .
my hatred for the damned team (fail) Titan it is enormous , and they are not alone.I also resentment towards the community 16:9 who did nothing ,it seems no one understands but to continue purchasing bad console porting,overpriced,and accept ,that this or that hardware it is not supported for stupid reasons
IT' S DELETERIUS FOR ALL !!!
this add bricks to the quality of gaming PC.
I've literally stopped playing this game because of its complete lack of support for anyone who decided to pick up a 21:9 monitor because all of the best and latest games support it. blizzard this is disgusting, your petty efforts to sympathise with your consumers who paved the way for your success by supporting your games on the pc platform and you shove our respect in our faces. All this "competitive" ignorance just so you ensure that there would be no quarrels with esports, so you can make a quick buck there.
Please Blizzard respond!
Please blizzard, the game looks awful in 21:9 and my screen looks so unused in 16:9.
08/16/2016 01:35 PMPosted by Guilhermão
I´ll keep posting. Give us a proper 21:9 "

We must meme this Request to tracer pose level of viral then itll get addressed