A Canadian char?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
How about an Omnic Mounty? Sorry that was where my creativity ended.
We have quite a few Canadians on the team. We really want to get to a Canadian hero or map someday!
Cyborg Lumberjack?
Highly Rated
08/08/2016 12:19 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We have quite a few Canadians on the team. We really want to get to a Canadian hero or map someday!

Canadian map will probably have at least 3 Tim Hortons within 50m of each other.
I think we need a "Mountie" hero.

Great to hear that Jeff. Thanks for responding to these threads, hope you plan to reply to other heated threads as well.
08/08/2016 12:14 PMPosted by Storm
Hockey player should be a defense hero so just like the Leafs he's not viable in competitive.

That was awesome!!!
Glad to see Jeff has his priorities in line.
08/08/2016 12:22 PMPosted by thenitsaid

Great to hear that Jeff. Thanks for responding to these threads, hope you plan to reply to other heated threads as well.

He already did once. It didn't end well.

Edit: grammar correction
Better not be stereotyped towards a Native indian motif.

YUS
08/08/2016 12:22 PMPosted by Arise

Canadian map will probably have at least 3 Tim Hortons within 50m of each other.

Didn't Lewis Black have a bit about seeing a Starbucks across from a Starbucks?

Also I live in a Canadian city with 40,000 people or so. And we have at least 3 Tim Hortons.

Yes!

lacrosse is our national sport and captin canuck is our traditional super hero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Canuck
Trapper/Survivalist Canadian, Male, Iron Sights or Bow.

Yeah!
08/08/2016 12:38 PMPosted by Pouncey
Didn't Lewis Black have a bit about seeing a Starbucks across from a Starbucks?

I'm not sure about Lewis Black.

08/08/2016 12:38 PMPosted by Pouncey

Also I live in a Canadian city with 40,000 people or so. And we have at least 3 Tim Hortons.

Hahah Yeah, it's unbelievable how many Tim Hortons exist. In Ottawa, if you walk along Bank Street, in just 10 minutes you'll pass next to 3 Tim Hortons, 1 Starbucks and 1 BridgeHead.
I wonder what the ultimate would be - "Politeness Syrup Bomb - coats entire team in rich, thick, authentic maple syrup, incapacitating entire team for 1 min while enemy team reaches objective and wins the match - 'Oh, I'm sorry, this objective belongs to you eh' "

Just kidding <3 Canada :3

how much will that cost? lolololol
08/08/2016 12:22 PMPosted by MrGrimm
I think we need a "Mountie" hero.

I second this. A mountie type character would be a perfect fit for a Canadian hero.
Canadian member of Talon!
And still says sorry at the end
King of the hill map where we fight over the Maple Syrup Fountain of Youth!

Everyone's emote and voice lines are played with "Sorry!" and "Eh?"

SORRY! EH? SORRY SORRY! EH?

EH? EH? EH?

SORRY!