Soccer is not a shooter

General Discussion
Remember Bliztball? It was that soccerish game they put in Final Fantasy X. I couldn't rap my head around why they would insert a soccer game into an RPG back then. And then history repeats itself. Only this time, it is a soccer game inserted into a shooter. I cannot stand soccer.
Then don't play the brawl? Simple.
Then don't play it. Simple as that. It's just a nice side distraction.
Oh, no! They made a brawl i don't like! how will i survive that?!
Didn't unreal tournament 2004 have a basketball mode?
Ever hear of grifball in halo? Pretty popular and fun game mode.
Wow. The levels of intelligence I'm seeing on the forums today is mindblowing..............

Play something you wouldn't enjoy? Or to not play something you wouldn't enjoy? Now.....take your time and think it through
yeah i dont like it either if i wanted to do that sort of !@#$ i would play rocket league but you really dont have to play it quick play queue times are basically unaffected
I loved Blitzball!!!
I figured it was like Blitzball and I hated that mini game SO much. I also don't like soccer, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be mad this new mode is in the game. I'm happy for anyone who is enjoying the new brawl.
It is just an event. I don't like soccer either but I enjoy it. It adds some variety.
If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to play it.
Blitzball was the shizzle my nizzle! It was literally underwater Rugby + Soccer. How can you not like that?