Lucio Ball any character

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 18 Next
Just to put any of this to rest:

From the EULA everyone has agreed to (found at http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula)

1. THE BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT
C. License Limitations
ii. Cheating
1. Cheats; i.e. methods, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

I bolded the part that matters.
I thought this was a pc only bug but it just happened in my game on xbox. How is that possible??
this bug has become beyond a joke nearly every single match of lucio ball has someone doing this and i cannot play lucio ball at the moment
Calm down Lucioball tryhards.

You don't lose your rank.
You don't lose MMR
You don't get a loss on your winrate

If they switch, so can you.

It's hardly a one sided exploit.
I'll report anyone I see doing this. If Blizzard wants to take action, they can, and they would be within their right to do it. If someone gets punished for abusing this exploit, they would have no right to complain.
08/05/2016 12:04 AMPosted by Bamboozaler
08/04/2016 11:59 PMPosted by FrostyPyro

mind you when they kill you, you can press H and choose a hero. An enemy went Winston and kept killing us so I became Bastion and repeatedly killed him making the game a 2v2.

This is pretty funny, it's like beating a hacker with hacks.

Yes, stop being a !##@%**#! and do that.

It's not like someone glitches into a wall in ranked, made a turret and made an easy win.

Anything they do, you can do too.

Instead of crying for bans, try it sometime.
Hmm. I've never done this bug, but have seen others in my xb1 matches, so I looked it up and here I am. It sucks, since usually only one person knows how to do it and does it. Then, their team ends up winning. But, overall it's just a game and it's pretty fun seeing others trying out new things. As I was dodging a genji, only dying once to him the entire match.
Really waiting for blizz to respond to this. They might be getting ready to just ban the people then send out a notice on the forums. Then wait for the tears to roll in.
No one is getting banned for a bug in a brawl.
The bug happened while they were on stream playing it, and they laughed about it, and said, "Don't worry we are working on a fix".

Really banning for this would be very extreme, considering currently a lot of people must be trying to replicate it.
08/08/2016 12:46 AMPosted by TheHermit
No one is getting banned for a bug in a brawl.
The bug happened while they were on stream playing it, and they laughed about it, and said, "Don't worry we are working on a fix".

Really banning for this would be very extreme, considering currently a lot of people must be trying to replicate it.

Of course they're not going to say "were banning people who do this !@#$" on stream. They have to always seem like they're just having a good time having fun even in the worst scenario on stream. You should be hoping that they ban for this anyways. Don't you want cheaters banned? If they are lenient on this (they won't be), then they might be lenient on actual cheaters who use triggerbots and aim assists.
i don't really care if they ban me for unintentionally triggered the bug, but please at least let me buy zarya's summer skin first
thanks
08/08/2016 02:18 AMPosted by Saiha
i don't really care if they ban me for unintentionally triggered the bug, but please at least let me buy zarya's summer skin first
thanks

This I feel.
People who want bans, should be banned themself, for not being r

08/06/2016 05:16 PMPosted by Razeluxe
08/05/2016 12:04 AMPosted by Bamboozaler

This is pretty funny, it's like beating a hacker with hacks.

Yes, stop being a !##@%**#! and do that.

It's not like someone glitches into a wall in ranked, made a turret and made an easy win.

Anything they do, you can do too.

Instead of crying for bans, try it sometime.

Excactly. You can counter everyone who thinks it's more fun killing Lucios. I did it with Phara against a Torbjörn who thought it's funny to take out my team. Banning everyone, even if they were making the match equal again is just stupid. People need to get a life.
08/08/2016 02:28 AMPosted by ValeriaLivia
Excactly. You can counter everyone who thinks it's more fun killing Lucios. I did it with Phara against a Torbjörn who thought it's funny to take out my team. Banning everyone, even if they were making the match equal again is just stupid. People need to get a life.

I know fighting against the exploit with the same exploit is your first thought, and I don't blame you for thinking that way. At least you can do something about it. But this is the equivalent of using a aim assist or aim bot just because you saw others using it. "Just trying to make the match equal", really doesn't justify as an excuse for blizz when they start banning people.
But this is a fun exploit.
08/08/2016 06:55 AMPosted by Bamboozaler
08/08/2016 02:28 AMPosted by ValeriaLivia

I know fighting against the exploit with the same exploit is your first thought, and I don't blame you for thinking that way. At least you can do something about it. But this is the equivalent of using a aim assist or aim bot just because you saw others using it. "Just trying to make the match equal", really doesn't justify as an excuse for blizz when they start banning people.

How couldn't it? It's Lucioball and not Overwatch. You want people to be banned from Lucioball? Fine. Banned from Overwatch? No sorry. An aimbot in Overwatch IS a problem, someone putting a Torbjörn tower in the middle of the field in Lucioball? No.
Apologies for this bug. We've attempted to fix it numerous times and have had unrelated issues preventing the fix. We hope to have a fix this week.

In the meantime, we are in discussions with our Customer Support group to start taking action against those deliberately using the bug to play heroes other than Lucio.

Please do not exploit this bug. Fair warning.
Highly Rated
well it's okay to take your time fixing this bug
but how about you let us buy summer loots with currencies while you do that? :p
08/08/2016 08:05 AMPosted by Saiha
well it's okay to take your time fixing this bug
but how about you let us buy summer loots with currencies while you do that? :p

Not gonna happen with how Bli$$ard these days. They are immune to having to keep their word.

edit: lol people downvoting because they disagree
08/08/2016 08:01 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Apologies for this bug. We've attempted to fix it numerous times and have had unrelated issues preventing the fix. We hope to have a fix this week.

In the meantime, we are in discussions with our Customer Support group to start taking action against those deliberately using the bug to play heroes other than Lucio.

Please do not exploit this bug. Fair warning.

Good for you, taking a stance against clear exploiters, even when the forum majority say not to. Exploiting something intentionally, even if done by a large population of if its "just a random game mode" doesn't excuse it.

Thank you.