Racism in Overwatch

General Discussion
I played on Overwatch's America servers recently and I'm from Hong Kong, then I joined a competitive match which was normal at the beginning but suddenly a guy called [[removed]] started to be afk and I said to him not to afk but he denied it (no puns intended) and started to say stuff like "[[removed]] ", also pretended to have asian accents mumbling, the worst part is that he said[[removed]] .
This [[removed]] guy is the cancer of Overwatch.
Please suspend his account or even ban him.
This is my care cup \_/

Oh, look..... it's empty.
1. In your game, go to "Social" from the main menu or from the Escape menu.

2. Find the list of players from your previous matches.

3. Find his name, right click on it, and "Report" him.

Please DO NOT come to the forums and specifically name other players you believe have done something wrong. Lest you forget, somebody else could have that person's username too-- Battle.net allows people to have the same username (differentiated by the #numbers that don't appear in-game.)
Report him, mute him, and move on.
There is an in-game report for racism. Use that and I'm guessing he will get a warning at least, maybe a 3 day ban.
It also violates the forum rules to post about specific players in negative manners (even if it is true).

As others have said, just report the player in game where it belongs.
This has little to do with the community as a whole, and more to do with an experience you had with one individual. I'm sure he would have been upset with anything, the best you can do is report him and move on.
Harassing or defamatory language is definitely NOT okay. If this happens again, please use our in-game reporting function so that we can investigate.

Here's how (thanks, Result!):
08/10/2016 10:07 AMPosted by Result
1. In your game, go to "Social" from the main menu or from the Escape menu.

2. Find the list of players from your previous matches.

3. Find his name, right click on it, and "Report" him.

Please DO NOT come to the forums and specifically name other players you believe have done something wrong. Lest you forget, somebody else could have that person's username too-- Battle.net allows people to have the same username (differentiated by the #numbers that don't appear in-game.)

(I'd also encourage blocking the player in question, too.)