New Rein skin... Available for coins or not?

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Highly Rated
Title. Simple question. Not in the least excited, so to say, by the announcement until this is clarified.
08/18/2016 09:15 AMPosted by PhoenixTear
Title. Simple question. Not in the least excited, so to say, by the announcement until this is clarified.

New skin?
Please say it's a 'Hodor' skin.
And Reinhardt can only say "Hodor" when using this skin.
Unless he Ults, then he shouts HOLD THE DOOR!
08/18/2016 09:21 AMPosted by Audaylon

New skin?
Please say it's a 'Hodor' skin.
And Reinhardt can only say "Hodor" when using this skin.
Unless he Ults, then he shouts HOLD THE DOOR!

It's the one that appears on the end of the new map with whomever's remains. They just announced it. I tuned in to see the short and caught it because they showed it just before.
I don't see why it wouldn't be purchasable. It isn't tied to any sort of timed event like the summer games or anything.

On that note, I am super excited to get that skin!
I'd like to know as well.
08/18/2016 09:25 AMPosted by ddot196
I don't see why it wouldn't be purchasable. It isn't tied to any sort of timed event like the summer games or anything.

On that note, I am super excited to get that skin!

I don't see why either but this is ATVI. They also said just before how excited they are about the reception from the summer games, so,

A. Screw them
B. Never trust them again in the least
Here's the picture.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqJ4Q-ZWcAAiYlT.jpg:large

Why is everyone on here such cry babies when they don't get everything they want, right away, with no challenge at all. Settle down.
Obviously. Don't be obtuse. I mean if it isn't I'll apologize, but there's no reason to suspect it wouldn't be.

What would be cool, though is if you can only buy it for coins or unlock it after you beat Eichenwalde on attack.
08/18/2016 09:28 AMPosted by Kpizzle

Why is everyone on here such cry babies when they don't get everything they want, right away, with no challenge at all. Settle down.

Why do such tools have to exist and ruin the market for everyone?
08/18/2016 09:29 AMPosted by TheWildhawke
Obviously. Don't be obtuse. I mean if it isn't I'll apologize, but there's no reason to suspect it wouldn't be.

What would be cool, though is if you can only buy it for coins or unlock it after you beat Eichenwalde on attack.

That's a pretty cool idea, I'd be behind that.

There are two versions of the skin:

A "pristine" version and an "overgrown" version

Both are available in the Hero Gallery for 1000 credits or can be obtained via loot boxes.
would much prefer completing challenges for skins instead of logging in and INSTANTLY having them, that's boring.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it's the boring route

So here's the thing, I wanted one thing. I worked my #%$ off trying to get it. I was level 90 and prestiged and now I'm about 120. You know what's the real kicker? When August 22nd rolls around and the event closes, if I don't have it, I don't get it. I worked and worked and you can be sure that a lot of people worked harder than me and spent money (I'm poor) and they still didn't get what they wanted.

Your argument is just a copy and paste and holds no ground whatsoever, so I advise you stop using it.

EDIT: Also, how dare you come in here and assume about everyone. You just couldn't help it could you? You HAD to call someone a crybaby, you just had to.
Highly Rated
08/18/2016 09:35 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Both are available in the Hero Gallery for 1000 credits or can be obtained via loot boxes.

Thanks, I can finally use those legendary credits I got from the summer lootboxes for something.
08/18/2016 09:30 AMPosted by PhoenixTear

Why do such tools have to exist and ruin the market for everyone?

I like not being able to purchase things instantly and have to work for it; and get rewarded for my time and dedication. Just like in life. Every post you make is a baby rage about how you didn't get something handed to you on a silver platter, for free the millisecond it is released. I think you spend more time complaining about what free things you don't get than actually playing. Just play... the game...

Thank you for the info Jeff!
Please, let's not start another flame war over this coin fiasco. Just be happy that the event is almost over and the new skins are obtainable with coins.
Pretty sure it will be purchaseble with coins like the others said, it's definitely a standard, not seasonal skin, so.

Don't see them on PTR just so you know, not sure if intended or not. Looking forward to it, even though I don't play him much I love his art / skins.