I bought 200 lootboxes today just to spite you.

General Discussion
And I'm going to do it again when the next event releases.
Highly Rated
proof or it didn't happen
Poor wallet.
Highly Rated
You should buy 2000 instead of 200, that will really show whoever your trying to spite.
I did the same, maybe a bit more.
Yeesss spite me more by improving a game I play by supporting it with additional funds... Do it more... MOAAR!

Nah but for real, usually I'd support this but not under the current circumstances.. Blizz aint bein coo'!
u are a pro
that's pretty swell of you to pay for future patches and updates so i don't have to.
If you were trying to spite anyone you should have bought more lootboxes. People have already bought hundreds. It's not like your insignificant purchase changes anything. Maybe if you bought 10,000 lootboxes I might care. Get back to me on that please.
Spite me more
Count me in. I'll be making my purchase the last day of the event. Love these events and haters be damned. They don't know how good they have it.
No skin off my nose. It's your wallet getting emptied, not mine.
08/15/2016 04:29 PMPosted by Sesshy

I bought 50 for my wife, and 24 for myself.

I love being a rich white whale.

*Reinhardt* Again! Agaaainnn!!
"I spent $200 on mostly voice lines and sprays."

Yep, you sure showed me.
it's your money. do whatever you want with it. i still don't like the way blizzard handled it though.
You are everything that is wrong with the world shessy, spending your money on worthless pixels when people are homeless and dying. Helping blizzard to create mediocre updates and to take advantage of the weak willed to gamble more. I feel really spited and angry.

Nah just kidding i don't give two sheets
What a waste of money.

Could of had several meals at a nice restaurant.
08/15/2016 04:43 PMPosted by JPence14

I bought 50 for my wife, and 24 for myself.

I love being a rich white whale.

Meanwhile, I didn't buy any and I got pretty much all the skins.

This gambling system is terrible. You could put in 10x as much money as I have into this game and still get worse stuff than me. If you're okay with that, well it's your money.

I think a lot of people are missing the point. It isn't ethical that the only way to get skins (at least from the current event) is gambling, and to get a specific skin you would need to buy something like 100 loot boxes? (I'm sure someone else knows the actual calculation.) Do you feel that any of the skins are worth $100 on average? If so, fine, but most reasonable people would think that is a rip-off.

In league of legends, the most expensive skins are about $20 if I recall correctly, and that comes with a player icon, profile banner, new ability icons, a new voice over, new voice lines, and new visual effects in game, on top of the model change of course.

I just feel like this system is trying to grossly overcharge everyone, and there is a lot of empirical evidence that validates those feelings.
I wonder how many duplicates you got.