Hey Dev Team, can we get an Overwatch Timeline

General Discussion
this game, has a very good story, but most of it is mystery and speculation, it would be cool if Blizzard released a timeline listing when the game takes place (im thinking 2070s, my friend thinks 2110s) and when the important events take place, like the omnic crisis and the 'deaths' of Jack Morisson and Gabriel Reyes
the game takes place in the 2070's & the omnic crisis was 30 years before that.
08/16/2016 04:38 PMPosted by TheTrinster
the game takes place in the 2070's & the omnic crisis was 30 years before that.

I was right! but it would be nice to know the official dates
September 18, 20XX - The first Reploi-er, I mean, Omnic is completed and sealed in a capsule.

Sorry, too much Megaman X on the brain.
08/16/2016 04:52 PMPosted by GameOverYEAH
September 18, 20XX - The first Reploi-er, I mean, Omnic is completed and sealed in a capsule.

Sorry, too much Megaman X on the brain.

That's a great game, but yes, something like that
08/16/2016 04:34 PMPosted by InsertTag
this game, has a very good story, but most of it is mystery and speculation, it would be cool if Blizzard released a timeline listing when the game takes place (im thinking 2070s, my friend thinks 2110s) and when the important events take place, like the omnic crisis and the 'deaths' of Jack Morisson and Gabriel Reyes

The game takes place around 60 years in the future. The Omnic Crisis was about 25 years before that. (Give or take a few years.)
Thank you blizz!
gg guys, we are screwed in the year 2051

It's not official but it's a accurate timeline
http://overgosh.tumblr.com/post/147524579927/i-made-a-timeline-after-my-original-post-i-just
08/16/2016 05:33 PMPosted by Michael Chu

The game takes place around 60 years in the future. The Omnic Crisis was about 25 years before that. (Give or take a few years.)

Thanks for the info!