Jesus you are gona take away Ana combo too? WTF?

General Discussion
You really want to make this game "balanced" by taking away every bits of tools players use to have an edge over other players?

What is this? Turn based strategy game?
what
08/18/2016 10:59 AMPosted by DishonestAbe
what

They are nerfing Ana combo.
I mean you can still LMB-grenade-LMB after you sleep someone which is still enough to kill any 200 health hero. She's a support anyway.
08/18/2016 11:00 AMPosted by Str8nobull
I mean you can still LMB-grenade-LMB after you sleep someone which is still enough to kill any 200 health hero. She's a support anyway.

I personally prefer LMB LMB grenade. The grenade is the easiest thing to hit, so I want to save that for last.
RIP twitch in video games.

Clickers man, clickers everywhere.
We should just make the game has a top down perspective and become a MOBA
That was bound to happen, and it won't be just her.
Genji players not going down with a fight, now even dragging down people that have always supported them with their ult.

No honor, no honor. Not even seppuku could restore this hero's honor.
08/18/2016 10:57 AMPosted by BlueBug
You really want to make this game "balanced" by taking away every bits of tools players use to have an edge over other players?

I know right.
next thing you know they will remove aimbots too
what a bunch of jerks
Fair's fair, bruh. Animation cancels shouldn't give an unfair advantage.
Animation cancel has no place in an FPS, it requires 0 skill to accomplish and has no downsides
Also please.

Can we reserve the outcries for things that actually need it.

You dont make a mountain out of a molehill.
well, i guess there will be less teabags now.

What it is, is !@#$ing insane and Blizzard are killing this game. I guess the server expense was too much and now they have everyones money, they can "streamline" their operation by shedding 90% of the players base.
Blizzard: We're getting rid of some animation exploits that make some heroes do way more damage than they should

People like the original poster: YOU'RE RUINING THE GAME AND MY LIFE AND NOW MY MAIN IS DEAD
If u have to "abuse" unintentional game functions to win, u are doing it wrong like genjus im afraid.
Blizz only Fixed a Bug. A very unfair bug...
08/18/2016 11:49 AMPosted by Turtle
Blizzard: We're getting rid of some animation exploits that make some heroes do way more damage than they should

People like the original poster: YOU'RE RUINING THE GAME AND MY LIFE AND NOW MY MAIN IS DEAD

I personally don't think nerfing Genjii's wall grab jump reset was necessary, and seems like a design change rather than a "bug fix" which all the animation cancels certainly are... (though perhaps it was unintended, though I don't really see how it is possible that it wasn't)

But yeah, fixing animation cancels are FIXES. They are nerfs only because they allow unintended DPS increases. Characters should not be balanced around unintuitive mechanical exploits, and instead fix the mechanics and rebalance as necessary, if necessary
08/18/2016 11:35 AMPosted by tfninja

What it is, is !@#$ing insane and Blizzard are killing this game. I guess the server expense was too much and now they have everyones money, they can "streamline" their operation by shedding 90% of the players base.

Nope they are just shedding, chicken little, sky is falling tools like you.