[Feature Request] Custom Render Scale

General Discussion
I've found my perfect FPS to Image Quality ratio at 1600x900, 75% render scale.
But HUD (especially crosshair, healtbars and text in chat) look much better at native FULL HD resolution + render scaling. But it's impossible to set it to where I need it exactly (~63% render scale) without lowering resolution.

It would be amazing to have that functionality at one of the future patches. Pretty please, Blizzard.
Great idea. Would be nice to be able to adjust the render scale so it ends up as proper relative to your native resolution.
Yes please! I have to set mine to 75% to get consistent 60+ FPS, but I don't like just how fuzzy it looks.

If I could set the render scale to around 90%, it would be perfect.
Yeah, a render scale percentage slider would actually be pretty sweet. If I could set it to about 115% I could benefit from the added anti-aliasing that comes with downscaling and the picture would look sweet and smooth.
bump
A necessary feature.
Still waiting
Yes. I want this...
Would love to set render scale to 90% or so to hit a constant 300 FPS without losing too much visual integrity.
Bump
10/20/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Mgsy
Would love to set render scale to 90% or so to hit a constant 300 FPS without losing too much visual integrity.
I would love to set my render scale to about 6% so I could hit 2000 FPS consistently.
Seriously why isn't this a thing yet?