Level transfer to PTR

General Discussion
As far as I know levels/money/sprays/achievements ect only transfer to the PTR once, my PTR account is 10+ levels behind my American account and am missing a few achievements. Since it's the exact same account but just on a beta server should our data be transferred? Is it a server issue and Blizzard doesn't want to overload each time a new patch comes to PTR?
You're missing achievements on the PTR?
Why does that matter? That server is for testing purposes. And achievements add nothing to gameplay or testing.
Why does that matter?

It doesn't. If you're going there looking for achievements, you have no business going there.
I'm 120 levels behind the American server
And it matters why?
They need to add incentives that transfer to the real game to actually play the PTR not the other way around.
Incentives that include actually using it to test changes instead of testing the stability of the patch (since all changes currently go through regardless) and ofc loot boxes/levels transfering etc.
We'd love to have some better connection between your PTR account and your Live account. It's just very technically challenging and not something we have prioritized.
Necrod thread blessed by jeff
Zwee.
06/30/2017 05:44 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We'd love to have some better connection between your PTR account and your Live account. It's just very technically challenging and not something we have prioritized.

All hail Jeff

It's Friday night isn't it? Shouldn't you be out plotting which character you want to nerf? Hanzo pls
Who cares?
jeff you do realise this is a thread that's been necroed since september last year?
09/01/2016 08:37 AMPosted by TinyRick
Since it's the exact same account but just on a beta server should our data be transferred? Is it a server issue and Blizzard doesn't want to overload each time a new patch comes to PTR?

Versioning is a hard part of development. Sometimes maintaining backwards compatibility is not possible. So far PTR has been alright and keeps what matters.

You don't get to keep or purchase PTR lootboxes, so having less levels than your main account gives you a bit more chance to test out new skins before they get to the main game :3