The new brawl it scares me ;_;

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
they need a hero limit or random hero picking on it to make this not happen. It gets really boring or frustrating when every match you play in the brawl has 2+ mei or ana
This brawl should be the only brawl available, the other brawls are a complete joke, I tried the all-soldier one and I seriously got so bored I couldn't keep playing the game for a few hours.

The only problem is repeated heroes, I know it's just for fun, but when you get 4 mei's in the other team, the "just for fun" becomes something else.
I think whats even more terrifying is a Nano boosted, molten core Torbjorn running after you like a maniac.
I was in a round against 5 mei 1 lucio defending on Hollywood and we literally broke the game. It was way overtime with no end in sight and the game just crashed and everyone was taken to route 66 and it was like nothing happened. no win no xp. Just randomly traveled to route 66.
09/28/2016 09:15 PMPosted by DaoZenOpals
I was in a round against 5 mei 1 lucio defending on Hollywood and we literally broke the game. It was way overtime with no end in sight and the game just crashed and everyone was taken to route 66 and it was like nothing happened. no win no xp. Just randomly traveled to route 66.

What about 6 lucios xD. All 6 of them saying let's break it down.
6 lucio would have been pwnd easily.
Some heroes seem way underused in this mode. Reinhardt is really good against tracers, roadhog gets a hook every 2 seconds, and Genji is pretty much unkillable since he always has either his dash or his reflect us.
09/28/2016 07:31 PMPosted by Bastion
They all then used their battle cry "Oosh doshi doe!".

[/quote]

It is way too funny (in a good way) to know what other people hear from the voice line when you know that language, it is too different from the original. And just by imagining if Mei actually says what you think you heard makes me crack up. XD

The pronunciation is "dong zhu, bu xu zou"

Btw, what I hear from Ana's voice line is "wob wee wob wob wik wob" lol
I know I can never understand Arabic.
Three Bastions and three Zaryas sounds awfully fun, emphasis on the 'awful'.
09/28/2016 07:48 PMPosted by Bastion
09/28/2016 07:46 PMPosted by 二十八座大王
Team of 3 tracers can stall your match indefinitely. My longest one was 20 mins lol. The tracers were just constantly recalling for health. Btw, I'm one of those 3 tracers that extended this pain in the !@# to 20 mins

Was there screams of "Cheers love the calvary is here!"?

No.....It's all "Hahaha I'm on fireeeee!"
Try 6 junk rats as Bastion it was hell on earth, but at the end the rats thanked us for a good game. honestly this brawl has the least amount of toxic behavior in the game. even though the brawl can be nightmare inducing.
09/29/2016 02:58 AMPosted by ShadowDarter
Try 6 junk rats as Bastion it was hell on earth, but at the end the rats thanked us for a good game. honestly this brawl has the least amount of toxic behavior in the game. even though the brawl can be nightmare inducing.

Least toxic because everyone expects this to be a troll, I enjoyed it and had some good laugh as well. With shorter ability cd, you could die in the most unexpected way lol
I walk in a match as Bastion. I go outside of my spawn. All I see is a great wall of ice! Then I hear the yells of "Oosh doshi doe!" 6 times. Next thing I know it everybody is frozen! Then one by one the evil spawns popped up. Slowly aiming and taking their time shooting them with their guns.

I see all my allies die slow and painful deaths. Then all the Mei's noticed me. They all came charging at me like wild animals! I ran for my life. But they walled me off! They all then used their battle cry "Oosh doshi doe!". I was frozen solid, then they all took their time at aiming and killed me slowly. In the end I died.

Seeing 6 Mei's on an enemy team in the new Brawl is scary ;_;

LOL thank you for writing this up. OOSH DOSHI DOE!

LOL

That's great

Cheers
I walk in a match as Bastion. I go outside of my spawn. All I see is a great wall of ice! Then I hear the yells of "Oosh doshi doe!" 6 times. Next thing I know it everybody is frozen! Then one by one the evil spawns popped up. Slowly aiming and taking their time shooting them with their guns.

I see all my allies die slow and painful deaths. Then all the Mei's noticed me. They all came charging at me like wild animals! I ran for my life. But they walled me off! They all then used their battle cry "Oosh doshi doe!". I was frozen solid, then they all took their time at aiming and killed me slowly. In the end I died.

Seeing 6 Mei's on an enemy team in the new Brawl is scary ;_;

it's dong zhu bu xu zou, not ooshdoshidoe
We're going to make some changes to the Arcade Brawl for the next time we run it. We're going to add a 1 hero limit and also do some tweaking to some abilities. Specifically, we're looking at adjusting Recall, Cryo-Freeze and Sleep Dart to have longer cooldowns.
09/29/2016 11:19 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We're going to make some changes to the Arcade Brawl for the next time we run it. We're going to add a 1 hero limit and also do some tweaking to some abilities. Specifically, we're looking at adjusting Recall, Cryo-Freeze and Sleep Dart to have longer cooldowns.
Oh. Well now Arcade Brawl will be boring.
Its not as bad as seeing a full team of anas that are sleep locking ppl
09/29/2016 11:19 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

I'd appreciate it if you'd occasionally run all six hero (chosen randomly) team battles. Six Reapers versus six Reinhardts. Six Meis versus six Bastions. Six Winstons versus six Mercies.

Brawls are harmless fun by definition. And they change every week.
09/29/2016 11:23 AMPosted by Arkynyx
Its not as bad as seeing a full team of anas that are sleep locking ppl

I had a match last night on Watchpoint: Gibraltar, attacking side, coming up to the final point. We were in overtime, and struggling to keep the game going. I decided to go Ana to contribute some more healing. I came across a Reinhardt attacking (and I think killed) a teammate by the large healthpack on the right side, facing towards the final point. I slept him, went over, and proceeded to juggle shooting and throwing Biotic Grenades at my teammates, while also keeping the Reinhardt asleep. I essentially made it a permanent 5v6, and we actually capped the final point.

"f***ing ana put me into a coma"

It was f***ing hilarious!
it'll be nice if arcade brawl will be fun for everyone besides trolls next time around. this one's a bust.

just a tip for people who think they're being wrongfully called trolls for picking a certain hero: do you like to play games, or just watch them? if the answer is the former, that's what you're doing to others when you render them unable to move and play for the entire match. fun at other people's expense isn't fair.