Racism in competitive game

Competitive Discussion
10/05/2016 12:37 PMPosted by OverWatchSux
10/05/2016 12:25 PMPosted by Mindslay

The stupidity is strong in this one.

Are you sure you are not the stupid one?

"An Abrahamic religion is a religion whose people believe that the Hebrew patriarch Abraham and his descendants hold an important role in human spiritual development. The best known Abrahamic religions are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. "

Maybe saying that it was a crappy spin off wasn't the best way for him to put it. Many religions stem off of each other, so he wasn't wrong in saying. How he went about saying it wasn't the best idea.
10/05/2016 09:41 AMPosted by Sn63Pb37
Racism and homophobia are by far the worst in this game out of anything I've ever played, I am sorry to say. It might be because I'm spending a lot of time in OW but I don't remember seeing nearly as much of it in Battlefield, Gears, or anything else I've played online.

I don't know what it is that attracts haters to this community but it's definitely happening.

You gotta have thick skin, as DL said.

Is this your first online game?
10/05/2016 07:18 AMPosted by RaistlinK
Islam is an ideology. It's not a race.

did you just assume my race?
/thread locked

Hey all, please be sure to report any inappropriate commentary within the game to us with the options currently available.

Additionally, the moderation team and your fellow community members will appreciate it if you continue to post in a manner that is civil and/or constructive. Any account that has been found by our Moderation Team to be posting in a manner inconsistent with this request is subject to have its posting privileges suspended if not outright revoked. Thanks for your understanding.