QP is Comp Practice

General Discussion
QP is used only and exclusively for competitive practice.
No fun allowed,no hero stacking,no hanzo or widow,no torb,no symmetra allowed.
At least thats what people I get matched with in QP always think.
They dumb
i mean, if trolling is the only way you have fun that's your opinion. and don't let anyone take that troll mode away from you
10/26/2016 07:35 PMPosted by redmaster911
i mean, if trolling is the only way you have fun that's your opinion. and don't let anyone take that troll mode away from you

It isn't trolling when you can counter it with actually playing the game how it's supposed to be played and changing your team comp.
10/26/2016 07:35 PMPosted by redmaster911
You are the real troll here.
Or they just like winning... QP or otherwise. Some people find that fun too.

That being said, I agree that it would be nice to have a place to just do what you want and mess around without ruining others fun or your own. I feel like this keeps coming up but this wouldn't be a problem if the people who want the 1h limit mode (large overlap with the folks you mentioned) had a separate unranked mode to play in, leaving original QP to be more of the shenanigans-style fun.
If I'm in QP, and get put with a premade of 5 on my team, and they try to force me to go healer when I've already picked-silencing chat can be a godsend. I don't have time for their kind ruining my enjoyment.

I get it; sucks to lose, and a win is nice and yeah try for a win (which I always do)-but what their narrow minds cannot fail to comprehend is-it's quick play. I don't see a problem as long as the game isn't being intentionally thrown.

Don't like it? Leave and try and find someone else with the aforementioned mindset. Killjoys. Simple as.
10/26/2016 07:40 PMPosted by AndyJT75
If I'm in QP, and get put with a premade of 5 on my team, and they try to force me to go healer when I've already picked-silencing chat can be a godsend. I don't have time for their kind ruining my enjoyment.

I get it; sucks to lose, and a win is nice and yeah try for a win (which I always do)-but what their narrow minds cannot fail to comprehend is-it's quick play. I don't see a problem as long as the game isn't being intentionally thrown.

Don't like it? Leave and try and find someone else with the aforementioned mindset. Killjoys. Simple as.

That reminds me,had a Tracer on my team fighting enemy Tracer and killing her maybe 2-3 times.Was early morning like 5 am and guy was boasting how he is better in QP in 5 am.
Needless to say map was KoTH Illios and he didn't even have most kill participation as Tracer.
I agree. QP is comp practice. That's why I turn all chats off and pick heroes I'm bad at and want to practice rather than practicing working as a team (That's what comp is for, to practice working as a team).
Why would QP be comp practice? QP is comp just like ranked, only faster. As the name says. For people who don't have enough time to play 5 round matches. I doubt there is any official word that QP is just meant to be an unbalanced training ground.