If Blizzard reveal Sombra in Blizzcon, please BOO them.

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
yea but do you know how many downvotes you will get?

and then once you get outside it will be some real life pvp.
Cmon man don't be a jerk
Cue the downvotes!
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:32 PMPosted by MasterZenMon
Maybe then they'll realize what a !@#$ty "ARG" they've made.

Yes please!
Nah.
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:32 PMPosted by MasterZenMon
Maybe then they'll realize what a !@#$ty "ARG" they've made.

I would love to see this, during the Overwatch panel.
Highly Rated
I'm sorry but he's right, if they do something related to her at blizzcon it's a completely bad move on their part while knowing what's going on.
Why? this was for people who enjoy ARG's. Personally this was a pretty crazy cool ARG. If you don't like ARG's then this one was not for you. It's just waiting for content just like any content they are going to add. Just relax and have fun.
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:35 PMPosted by Krazy
Cue the downvotes!

Okay, I'll start with you.
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:40 PMPosted by Taionyr
Why? this was for people who enjoy ARG's. Personally this was a pretty crazy cool ARG. If you don't like ARG's then this one was not for you. It's just waiting for content just like any content they are going to add. Just relax and have fun.

Do you even understand that EVERYONE DOING THE ARG IS HATING THIS?

That the Skycoder forum post was the last moment it could be a real ARG? Amomentincrime.com made the ENTIRE ARG community throw up their hands and be mad at Blizzard?

Stop assuming it's because they don't like ARGs, when this is one of the worst ARGs ever, and can't be considered one much anymore.
Screw that noise! I'm buying lootboxes just to spite you! Wait....
Highly Rated
Certainly thought there would be some kind of, "moment" once the count down hit 100%.
Like a thing to behold, more hints is very, anticlimactic.
Highly Rated
After so much waiting.... Nothing. I feel !@#$ing cheated.
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:40 PMPosted by Taionyr
Why? this was for people who enjoy ARG's. Personally this was a pretty crazy cool ARG.
a timer counting down to a short time before blizzcon is not ARG.... its obvious and lazy....
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:34 PMPosted by Hangender

10/18/2016 01:35 PMPosted by Krazy
Cue the downvotes!

Whoa, that is some instant karma, my friend.
Highly Rated
Boo them at blozzcon?
Yeah, they deserve it.
I should buy some tickets now and work on my BOOing.
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:34 PMPosted by Hangender

hahaha fail
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 01:44 PMPosted by TheHermit
Certainly thought there would be some kind of, "moment" once the count down hit 100%.

To be honest I wouldn't mind THIS much if they actually gave "hints", this isn't a !@#$ing hint, this is a ''HAR HAR YOU GOT TROLLED BY MEANINGLESS CRAP AND ARE MORE THAN LIKELY GONNA WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING FOR CLUES THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST", and it's bull%^-*.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they probably have Sombra ready for the PTR at LEAST at this point, but they rather reveal her at blizzcon because idfk, like even if not a PTR release, an ACTUAL hint maybe? Maybe a small reveal? Weapon reveal? ANYTHING AT ALL? Not sure how they think this is actually anything but infuriating.
10/18/2016 01:47 PMPosted by MasterZenMon
10/18/2016 01:44 PMPosted by TheHermit

To be honest I wouldn't mind THIS much if they actually gave "hints", this isn't a !@#$ing hint, this is a ''HAR HAR YOU GOT TROLLED BY MEANINGLESS CRAP AND ARE MORE THAN LIKELY GONNA WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING FOR CLUES", and it's bull%^-*.

Why would you waste your time searching for clues if you think it's a waste of time? Simply dont, and just wait for the hard release. Exactly the same as any other hero.