If Blizzard reveal Sombra in Blizzcon, please BOO them.

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
Ok
So Blizz doesnt release sombra as you ecpected now we should BOO ...

Ok sure. Git gud, get rekt
10/18/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Taionyr
10/18/2016 01:42 PMPosted by Rikkmaery

Do you even understand that EVERYONE DOING THE ARG IS HATING THIS?

That the Skycoder forum post was the last moment it could be a real ARG? Amomentincrime.com made the ENTIRE ARG community throw up their hands and be mad at Blizzard?

Stop assuming it's because they don't like ARGs, when this is one of the worst ARGs ever, and can't be considered one much anymore.

Except not everyone hates this. Only the vocal minority. No one is going to go to the forums to say how much they love it. Instead we get a mob mentality group freaking out and trying to bring the community down with them. This leads to more people trying to be pissed.
You do know that people would have been pissed if it did lead to another puzzle/ARG and people are going to be pissed and cause a storm if it didn't.

People actually were generally pretty positive until the waiting period. The complexity of it was pretty astounding. And, you gotta admit, the whole feel of it was pretty cool. Now yes, the end of the countdown was anticlimactic so far (it's only been less than an hour. ) But oh well, no reason to try to riot against evil Blizzard for not giving me stuffz now!
But that's the thing it's very clear that is what happening. Any opinion from the normal bash Blizzard religiously is met with a torrent of downvotes. when you get to the point to where you're trying to silence other people from talking you're taking your hate too far.
10/18/2016 08:29 PMPosted by LordFulton
we'll be hearing a lot of 'boo'ing from the crowd

I doubt it.
Holy !@#$, I didn't realize people are this angry about the whole sombra flop right now...

Blizzard seems to have really dug themselves a hole on this one, but I'm curious...just by a show of hands, how many people would've preferred it if Blizzard were to have just come out and said that Sombra was delayed (if that's the reason why they're dragging this out so long. Can't imagine why else)
10/18/2016 01:53 PMPosted by BauerPower24
10/18/2016 01:42 PMPosted by Rikkmaery

Do you even understand that EVERYONE DOING THE ARG IS HATING THIS?

That the Skycoder forum post was the last moment it could be a real ARG? Amomentincrime.com made the ENTIRE ARG community throw up their hands and be mad at Blizzard?

Stop assuming it's because they don't like ARGs, when this is one of the worst ARGs ever, and can't be considered one much anymore.
I have seen other ARGs and this is colossally awful. Simple rule of ARGs: if you're not prepared for a secret to be revealed, don't start the ARG yet. This whole ARG feels like someone said, "O s&^$, we weren't ready. Delay, DELAY!" You can't do that with any hype building exercise, because you cause confusion, hurt, and audience disinterest.

Amen
10/18/2016 01:40 PMPosted by Nogard
I'm sorry but he's right, if they do something related to her at blizzcon it's a completely bad move on their part while knowing what's going on.
RIP RICKY!
10/18/2016 01:32 PMPosted by MasterZenMon
Maybe then they'll realize what a !@#$ty "ARG" they've made.

geez the amount of immature entitled people in this is more than i expected
10/18/2016 09:11 PMPosted by MrBuffFinger

Immature? Probably.

Entitled? Yes. We paid for the game.

Yeah cuz a guy named MrBuffFinger is super mature... moving on...
10/18/2016 09:05 PMPosted by Armsdragon18
Holy !@#$, I didn't realize people are this angry about the whole sombra flop right now...

Blizzard seems to have really dug themselves a hole on this one, but I'm curious...just by a show of hands, how many people would've preferred it if Blizzard were to have just come out and said that Sombra was delayed (if that's the reason why they're dragging this out so long. Can't imagine why else)

Any communication at all from Blizzard about this would make things 100% better. Guaranteed. The fact that we have absolutely no idea whats going on is what makes this situation terrible for me. How do you end a month long countdown with little more than a sentence giving no worthwhile information?

Im just so utterly confused.

Critisism is not entitlement. Get over yourself.

If we weren't talking about the character, and just the ARG itself? It'd be the same reaction. It's awful.

Waiting is not an ARG. It's a sign of desperation. It's a message saying "We're not ready for this." Blizzard made a mistake. End of story.

No 'entitled' consumers change that.
ok blizzard this **** has gone on way to long just end it and release the damn character its causing more harm to you for your mistake then it should plz dont be trolls and just do it :(
5 months of this and still being trolled REALLY BLIZZ REALLY ?!! AFTER THIS DAMN A moment in crime website is done counting down bad move blizz
I actually think it's pretty fun. We're actually following a few new leads in the discord.
really can u link it ;3
It just, needs to stop, please just release the character : /
Almost 1k upvotes, dis going to be good. *grabs a cup of salty tears to drink.*
ITS TIME TO STOP
How can't people on this forum understand that an ARG is supposed to REVEAL SOMETHING. We've gotten literally no information on sombra from the arg whatsoever. All of her kit speculation has come from datamined voice lines and a leaked picture.

What did we get out of the ARG? An alright puzzle, that lead to a timer, that lead to another timer that lead to.... a patch revision.

If they were going to tell us to wait, so we could wait, so we could wait some more without ANY TEASERS then they shouldn't have done an ARG, that's not what they're !@#$ing for.
10/18/2016 09:23 PMPosted by Ishkabibbles
How can't people on this forum understand that an ARG is supposed to REVEAL SOMETHING. We've gotten literally no information on sombra from the arg whatsoever. All of her kit speculation has come from datamined voice lines and a leaked picture.

What did we get out of the ARG? An alright puzzle, that lead to a timer, that lead to another timer that lead to.... a patch revision.

If they were going to tell us to wait, so we could wait, so we could wait some more without ANY TEASERS then they shouldn't have done an ARG, that's not what they're !@#$ing for.

I fully expect Sombra at this point to 'hack' Blizzcon for her reveal, but I think releasing it so soon after this fallout is just an act of PR suicide at this point.