Unexpected error

Technical Support
Everytime I launch the game. It says it has found a server, and connects to the server. But then immediately crashes. This occurred after joining a competitive match and then in the first half, my game crashing. I have tried rejoining through the launcher and then without the battlenet launcher and still not success. This is what I was given when i crash:
https://gyazo.com/bb943bdb80f564ecebe4322621a5f9ed
here is the code: 463D1B41-BCF3-462D-A940-C9DB6466546E

I restarted my pc and deleted the battle net tools folder in c://programdata and neither helped
http://pastebin.com/EzQJrWvu
This is my dxdiag
Hey ShizuChan!

I wanted to let you know this issue is something we are looking into this issue and we will hopefully have a potential resolution available on the PTR soon.

In the meantime we have seen reports from players that removing certain 3rd party programs which interact with our game clients (usually via in game overlays) has stopped this issue from happening for them. Its not a 100% fix but it has helped some players.

Programs like Razor Synapse, Geforce Experience, Raptr, Discord, Overwolf(part of teamspeak) Even Curse Client with its new Overlays and voice chat program. Anything that interacts with the game client by either keeping stats, offering extra functions or providing an in game overlay can lead to issues. I am not saying to stop using any of these fine programs, but you can test removing them and seeing if it affects the issue in any way. Then from there a little additional testing of each program can let you know which program maybe interfering with the game.
10/30/2016 05:16 PMPosted by Kershew
Hey ShizuChan!

I wanted to let you know this issue is something we are looking into this issue and we will hopefully have a potential resolution available on the PTR soon.

In the meantime we have seen reports from players that removing certain 3rd party programs which interact with our game clients (usually via in game overlays) has stopped this issue from happening for them. Its not a 100% fix but it has helped some players.

Programs like Razor Synapse, Geforce Experience, Raptr, Discord, Overwolf(part of teamspeak) Even Curse Client with its new Overlays and voice chat program. Anything that interacts with the game client by either keeping stats, offering extra functions or providing an in game overlay can lead to issues. I am not saying to stop using any of these fine programs, but you can test removing them and seeing if it affects the issue in any way. Then from there a little additional testing of each program can let you know which program maybe interfering with the game.

Thank you. Disabling Shadowplay through Geforce experience seemed to resolve the issue
I've had a similar problem, but mine comes from the launcher. As soon as I sign in the "Unexpected Error" pops up. I've updated all drivers, fixed my secondlogon, and have sent a ticket to blizzard support. Here's the number group that pops up when the error comes up. 42189343-550E-42BE-8AFF-FDF789CD6245

any ideas?
Hey Rovan,

We have been seeing a fair amount of these crashes recently and they are under investigation. In most cases we have found that clearing the Battle.net Cache and Tools folder and making sure the App installed on your C:\ drive will fix this. Go ahead and give that a shot and it should get you fixed up.