Confess your sins here

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
I main bastion, this is the sin I bare.
I always vote for myself
I and another Mei kept Zarya walled in the health pack room on V. I. almost the entire match. I laughed hysterically.
I once had a Torbjorn main on my team and lost horribly due to him not swapping. I had him on the other team very next game, I played D.Va for the first time ever and solo ulti'd him and his turret 4 times in the match, and won.

Please forgive me lord, I have sinned.
Accidentally pulled a D.Va ult into my team as Roadhog...Luckaly only me and one other person died and my team managed to hold the point till we got back. But i thought for certain I had !@#$ed the game.
i played widow on attack once. On dorado. Those bastions never saw me coming.
O father I have sinned. I thought I was going into comp, but I accidentally went into QP. Then I got salty about team comp before finally coming upon the horrible realization.
I just placed a bet on the Indians. I don't watch baseball, but it makes the day more fun watching the numbers go up or down. Hoping one comes out higher than the other.
10/18/2016 08:27 AMPosted by TWOHIGHFLUSH
I just placed a bet on the Indians. I don't watch baseball, but it makes the day more fun watching the numbers go up or down. Hoping one comes out higher than the other.

Oh...
I thought this was a safe space. A judgment free zone!

I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
10/18/2016 07:22 AMPosted by Mutilator
I played Symmetra on attack

M-me too... *cries*
I picked Soldier 76 because I thought he was better than McCree
I still can't do Junkrat's mine jump that well.
When i play symmetra i like to put my turrets on the basketball and then carry it into battle.
I molten cored and attacked a Dva with my hammer once.
Wanted to test out my window maker aim In QP. Waited until few other people chose their heroes. Locked in, last guy then decides to also lock in widow. Me being a strong advocate against stacking led to me switching to Zenyatta, and during my time as him I did not throw a healing orb on our widow once
A Dva was flying over a gap, I flashbanged and she fell to her death. It felt good murdering a 19 year old as a cowboy.
I played Mercy and only used the pistol.
I always spam "I need healing" even though our mercy is right in front of me healing me. I also never protect our mercy.

When I see the enemy team has a genji I switch to winston to ruin his fun.
Everyone decided to switch to Widowmaker... I did the same so we had 6 widowmakers attacking.