I love overwatch

General Discussion
Highly Rated
I just wanted to say I love this game, I've been seeing a lot of negativity on the forum recently with people saying "I hate overwatch" and "I'm not playing this anymore" etc so I just wanted to say to the people at blizzard that I love the work you do and I really appreciate all the effort you put into your games this is truly one of the best games I've ever played and I will play it continuously until you create something even better down the line. Big thanks again blizzard on this fantastic game you have created :D
I havent put this much time into a game in a very long time! While its not perfect it is a fantastic game.
Here Here. I don't have much time to play it, but when I do I usually have a good time.
Agreed.
The forums are actually just a very loud vocal minority anyway. Alot of the Overwatch players that I know are really enjoying this game.
Totally agree!!
I enjoy the game a lo and every gane seems todo be a totally new one!
I play on PS4 and just want to say I love the game too. Plz don't forget about us ;_;

Keep up the good work :)
Agree. At the very beginning I was a bit dubious as I don't normally FPS because I suck at them. But took the plunge, bought it-best purchase I've made for such a long time. Even when I suck and screw up I still have a blast and have a steadily growing friends list on NA.

Don't get me wrong you'll get the odd salty/toxic player (as with all online games), but they're easily dispensed with and are nothing more than a minor annoyance.
10/27/2016 12:39 PMPosted by Kejon
Overwatch doesn't have much content.Stop lying to yourself.

You're that guy right now.
10/27/2016 02:31 PMPosted by TeamChevy86

Yeah just another troll. Tried it with a troll thread which unsurprisingly failed

It's funny cause he is level 160. That's like 100 hours of no content.
Overwatch is love, Overwatch is life.
When I first saw Overwatch, it gave me an excitement for a game that I hadn't felt ever since I was a little kid.

And even with some of the wrong turns the devs have made here and there I still respect them for putting a lot of effort to produce quality content when it is ready instead of spitting out an unifinished and unbalanced character or map.

I have full confidence in the Blizzard developers and for that I happily wait patiently.
I have been playing FPS's since the days of unreal and quake. Having played many different games over the years ,I agree, this game is great. I will be playing it for a long time !
It's good to see some positivity in these forums. I love this game and the devs work hard to make sure to get out content as soon as they can while listening to feedback from the playerbase. Thanks Overwatch team for creating such a fun game!
10/27/2016 02:37 PMPosted by OGengar

Stop crying it's true There is not much content in Overwatch you're just a blizzard fanboy.
I'm sure Overwatch loves you too, buddy.
10/27/2016 02:52 PMPosted by Kejon

Stop crying it's true There is not much content in Overwatch you're just a blizzard fanboy.
So he's a Blizzard fanboy just because he stated the facts?

Also if you hate Overwatch so much, then why are you still playing it?
#OverwatchIsLife

Just tossing this in there.
Overwatch isn't just a game, it's a lifestyle.
10/27/2016 02:52 PMPosted by Kejon

If you really want to troll at least put some effort into it. Otherwise you just sound sad, pathetic, salty, bitter. Like now. You must be an absolute hoot at parties yes?

Have a pleasant evening sir/madam :)