Tracers age doesnt make sense

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
Winston is talking about how the war took place 30 years ago, and you see Tracer in her 20s I guess or maybe teens, so she should be a lot older
Her whole shtick is about time travel or whatever. Something to do with time.
Because she can manipulate time and space with her body ?
Read the lore ?
Tracer has some crazy temporal anomaly !@#$ going on. Time doesn't work normally for her.
She was stuck out of time for awhile before Winston made her accelerator thing.
Tracer is pretty much ''stuck in time''. Without the device on her chest, she wouldn't even have a stable body.
She exists out of sync with normal space time. The only reason she's not disappearing months at a time now is because of the device Winston built for her.
Time is an illusion tho.
10/18/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Hecatomb
Winston is talking about how the war took place 30 years ago, and you see Tracer in her 20s I guess or maybe teens, so she should be a lot older

She wasn't in the original war, and she didn't travel 30 years into the future. Those talking about reading the lore should do it themselves.

She joined overwatch late in its life.
10/18/2016 12:29 PMPosted by Rosenrot234
She was stuck out of time for awhile before Winston made her accelerator thing.

But for at most months, not 30 years.
She's joined way after the Omnic Crisis ended. She happened to be in Overwatch a year or so before it collapsed. She was 20 when her accident happened. She's currently 26 in game.

She was born a year before the Omnic crisis. She was never a part of the Omnic crisis, she was too young at the time. She joined at the age of 20, but she was only a test pilot. She officially joins Overwatch as a field agent after her accident. 2 years later, Overwatch is disbanded.

Contrary to belief, Tracer in fact still ages.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/3vjru3/overwatch_timeline/
The war was why Overwatch was formed, but Overwatch did not go away when the war ended. They became a global peacekeeping organization. Tracer joined after the battle that brought them together in the first place was over but before they were disbanded.
10/18/2016 12:30 PMPosted by bossmanham
10/18/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Hecatomb

She wasn't in the original war, and she didn't travel 30 years into the future. Those talking about reading the lore should do it themselves.

She joined overwatch late in its life.
Ya I know, but you see her in the opening trailer with torb, winston, ana, soldier 76, and reinhardt. The wiki page should be wrong though since it says shes 26

http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Tracer
Just to provide answers to common questions about Tracer:

• Tracer was not a founding member of Overwatch (she didn't fight in the Omnic Crisis)
  • Tracer does age
Highly Rated
10/18/2016 03:06 PMPosted by Michael Chu

• Tracer was not a founding member of Overwatch (she didn't fight in the Omnic Crisis)
  • Tracer does age
Does Sombra age?
Highly Rated

• Tracer does age

Please tell us where Sombra is
Highly Rated

• Tracer does age

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIB SOMBRA
Highly Rated

• Tracer does age

How old will she be when we're done waiting for this stupid ARG?
Highly Rated

• Tracer does age

Quickly run away, before the sombra mob comes !

OH GOD, I CAN HEAR THEM !

edit: I couldn't type this quickly enough
Highly Rated
WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD??? THIS THREAD OF ALL THREADS?????????????????????????????

• Tracer does age