what are the common characteristics of a Genji Main?

General Discussion
they always tried their hardest in skirmish mode
Most of them main Genji.
They love Jumping puzzles.
Genji mains want genji to have his mobility nerfs reverted.
They're not Hanzo mains.
Huge ego, will trash-talk regardless of whether their team won or loss, complete lack of awareness of anyone else, just generally unfun to be around.
They mention Seagull at least once a game.
complaints towards the healers for not healing them in their noble 1v6 crusades for no reason
10/18/2016 06:21 PMPosted by Galco
They're not Hanzo mains.
Actually I find Genji mains and Hanzo mains have a lot in common.
In their eyes, everything they do is right, and if they die, it's someone else's fault. Oh wait, that's just everyone that plays Overwatch.
Unrealistically high ego, toxic as all hell, general disregard for their entire team until they die, and usually ONLY play Genji even if their team needs a tank or healer desperately.
Their skill levels are equivalent to the number of Naruto episodes they've watched.
10/18/2016 10:25 PMPosted by GSenjou
Their skill levels are equivalent to the number of Naruto episodes they've watched.
Is that why I'm dog!@#$ with genji?
They are the originators of the nerf Mei threads.
They can't play Genji
10/18/2016 10:27 PMPosted by ConsolePleb
10/18/2016 10:25 PMPosted by GSenjou
Is that why I'm dog!@#$ with genji?

Exactly, you need to watch more. Also make sure to memorize the lyrics of every single opening, in glorious nippon, of course.

Blast them through your mic every time you play as well, it's scientifically proven to increase your skill by at least 420%.
will only go for healer with sword 100% of the time. 5 players caught in a black hole with 1 hp? nah he'll dive to the deepest depth in hell to get a mercy with no rez
Although I am a Genji main I do need tobsay a few words : I NEED HEALING
10/18/2016 06:19 PMPosted by ChillPill
they always tried their hardest in skirmish mode

10/18/2016 06:22 PMPosted by KeyBu
Huge ego, will trash-talk regardless of whether their team won or loss, complete lack of awareness of anyone else, just generally unfun to be around.

10/18/2016 06:24 PMPosted by Govictory
complaints towards the healers for not healing them in their noble 1v6 crusades for no reason

10/18/2016 10:10 PMPosted by Vixtim
In their eyes, everything they do is right, and if they die, it's someone else's fault. Oh wait, that's just everyone that plays Overwatch.

10/18/2016 10:12 PMPosted by Šolar
Unrealistically high ego, toxic as all hell, general disregard for their entire team until they die, and usually ONLY play Genji even if their team needs a tank or healer desperately.

Guess I'm in the wrong crowd. #stopgenjihate #ninjaprejudices
07/01/2017 02:15 PMPosted by nova731128
Although I am a Genji main I do need tobsay a few words : I NEED HEALING

You revived a thread this old and only did so in order to say this stupid joke that stopped being funny months ago?

Mate, no.