2fdsfsdf

General Discussion
ok bro
Skeet Skeet Men Eat Em!
i agree with the OP.
Dang, I'm hungry...
And after said curriculum Henry was sure he ate the wrong blunderberries. His skin felt odd and his spit started tasting awfully like expired milk. In his last moments amongst the living he couldnt help but wonder how he mixed up the berries.

*end of chapter 13,613²*
damm I just wroth a rly nice topic about this game and few new things that can make this game better and boom, topic has been NOT created, so I started new one with nuh43u5h43u5blablabla to check what is going on with this forum .... and this one has been created .... no comment ... im mad ... admin plz delete this topic :((
10/14/2016 04:22 AMPosted by G3X
damm I just wroth a rly nice topic about this game and few new things that can make this game better and boom, topic has been NOT created, so I started new one with nuh43u5h43u5blablabla to check what is going on with this forum .... and this one has been created .... no comment ... im mad ... admin plz delete this topic :((

Well if you're going to write a really long post, it helps to type it in notepad 1st.
10/14/2016 04:24 AMPosted by Portamento
10/14/2016 04:22 AMPosted by G3X

Well if you're going to write a really long post, it helps to type it in notepad 1st.

When I write a long post I usually copy it every time after like 5 sentences.