PS4 Halloween Achievements?

General Discussion
I hear there are four achievements for this event, but I'm not seeing the trophies for PS4. Am I missing something here?

Jeff plz.
same here im on ps4 Europe and we dont have em either
You only get the sprays on PS4.
You can still unlock the sprays on the PS4 in the same way that you can on Xbox One and PC.

Win the mode.
Win on each hero.
Win without any damage to the door.
Win on Hard.

Unfortunately, on Playstation 4, we were not permitted to add these as Trophies but we still wanted to make sure PS4 players could receive the sprays and do the accomplishments.
10/13/2016 09:34 AMPosted by Batmatt

There are four sprays for the special achievements for completing the brawl each with different criteria for them, pretty sure the sprays aren't only on ps4.
10/13/2016 09:36 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Unfortunately, on Playstation 4, we were not permitted to add these as Trophies

is it because its limited time?
10/13/2016 09:37 AMPosted by OkageTadaka
10/13/2016 09:34 AMPosted by Batmatt

There are four sprays for the special achievements for completing the brawl each with different criteria for them, pretty sure the sprays aren't only on ps4.

He means sprays are all you get for the achievements on PS4, not that the sprays are PS4 exclusive...
Well I expected a better explanation from Jeff....
The 4 achievements are(their name as well)
Survive the night - win on medium
Not a scratch- win on medium without the door taking damage
Four they were- beat on any difficulty with each hero
Held the door- beat on hard
Makes sense, event is limited, and thus the trophies would be unobtainable afterwards.
which is kinda funny cause there are trophy that can't be earned anyways from other games, lol
By the way whoever thumbs downed on mine is an idiot because that's a perfect explanation
10/13/2016 11:42 AMPosted by KingVegeta
By the way whoever thumbs downed on mine is an idiot because that's a perfect explanation

His explanation covered it fine, you're just nitpicking, hence the down votes.
Also the trophies/achievements don't exist on console, so names are irrelevant.
10/13/2016 09:36 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
You can still unlock the sprays on the PS4 in the same way that you can on Xbox One and PC.

Win the mode.
Win on each hero.
Win without any damage to the door.
Win on Hard.

Unfortunately, on Playstation 4, we were not permitted to add these as Trophies but we still wanted to make sure PS4 players could receive the sprays and do the accomplishments.

Thanks Jeff!
10/13/2016 11:26 AMPosted by TJgalon
which is kinda funny cause there are trophy that can't be earned anyways from other games, lol

I don't think there's ever been trophies where it's intentionally been made to be unobtainable after a certain amount of time, though. Sure there are games where you can't earn the multiplayer ones because the online is dead, and some really tough ones, but can you give me any examples of ones that were limited from the get go?
10/13/2016 11:07 AMPosted by KingVegeta
Well I expected a better explanation from Jeff....
The 4 achievements are(their name as well)
Survive the night - win on medium
Not a scratch- win on medium without the door taking damage
Four they were- beat on any difficulty with each hero
Held the door- beat on hard

The trophies don't exist on PS4. He gave the explanation for how to obtain the sprays, which have no corresponding trophies on the PS4. So your explanation was completely unnecessary when he did his job and explained the issue perfectly.

You get downvotes because nobody gets to disagree with Jeff. Nobody. Ever.
yeah necrobump!
10/19/2016 12:11 AMPosted by BT160617

You get downvotes because nobody gets to disagree with Jeff. Nobody. Ever.

Right on!
But for real, Jeff said what was asked of him, he replied nicely, like the amazing person he always has been!
Ty so much Jeff!!!!