Updated PTR is now live

PTR Bug Report
Hey folks, the changes Geoff outlined here are now live on the PTR in build 1.5.0.0.32554.

Thanks!
Thanks Bill, have a good weekend buddy. Sorry to keep you up late.
it say ulti take 25% longer to get to 100% but also mei gets 15% aswell it that stacked for her(40%) or only 15%?
Can you explain the Pharah changes to me please
10/22/2016 12:27 AMPosted by MajorTom

you mean "why aren't there more of them ?"
10/22/2016 12:27 AMPosted by MajorTom

If you hit someone with Pharah you do 120 damage, and there is splash damage.

If you hit near someone, it does 25% damage from 120. So it's 30 damage it's a big up in my opinion
10/22/2016 12:26 AMPosted by rasser
it say ulti take 25% longer to get to 100% but also mei gets 15% aswell it that stacked for her(40%) or only 15%?

I'd assume, but that seems... harsh.
Ty for letting us know Bill, off work and ready to try the new updates!
10/22/2016 12:37 AMPosted by GizmoJo
10/22/2016 12:26 AMPosted by rasser

I'd assume, but that seems... harsh.
I don't think they're stacked to 40% but that she does get the 25% and the 15% just applied separately.
Okay is it just me or does Mercy's ult feel much faster
People need to realize these aren't permanent, and honestly it's really exciting we get to test them. Also, it seems we are getting far faster changes to heroes that really need them.
some feed back is that junkrat ult feels useless now with this increase, and in game playing one round on volskya to few ults to use to try take point1, i think 25% is too much maybe around 15-18 % could be a sweet spot
Does Widowmaker shoot faster or slower now with her sniper rifle?
10/22/2016 01:02 AMPosted by güi
People need to realize these aren't permanent, and honestly it's really exciting we get to test them. Also, it seems we are getting far faster changes to heroes that really need them.
We also need to realize that since they are being put into the PTR servers, that Blizzard is VERY SERIOUSLY considering making any and all of these changes based on reactions. speaking about them and debate is probably the best way to get all sides of the game, quick play, competitive, even Vs. AI, getting represented equally as far as balance goes.
OMG Bill worked until 11 PM. That's insane