Why would you buff D.Va?

PTR Bug Report
I don't want a stupid D.Va buff. Ok. Improving her Movement is no bad Idea!
But She doesn't need 600 HP! Roadhog has 600 HP and neither Armor, nor
any sort of Protection. Yet he is extremely annoying and needs a damn nerf.
So why would you buff a character that is allready quite strong?

Give that fat pig a nerf allready. I am sick of watching the enemy team
protecting 1 stupid Roadhog who keeps oneshoting my Teammates every 5
Seconds!
I don't think D'va needed a buff either, but Roadhog definitely isn't the problem.
The HP increase I feel is good, it's to compensate for her huge critbox.
Roadhog can regenerate half of his HP. D.va can't without a solid healer like ana or mercy.
D.Va needed a buff. Also she has the largest headshot hitbox in the game on her mech so it's only a second or two more she'll be alive.

If you can't handle Roadhog you clearly don't know how to counter him, don't cry nerf on an easily counterable character. Genji, Reaper, Tracer, and even Ana counter him.
I think it was to compesnate for hte fact if d.va's taking damage from the front she feels like a 300 hp hero.
this is a BUG REPORT thread.
I think you're forgetting roadhog can heal himself and do it pretty often. This is a much needed buff as a tank player, D.Va is almost too squishy to be considered a tank so hopefully this will get her more play
dva cant heal road hog does for nearly full health
D.Va's health increased seems like a good idea for her sustainability, but why not increase the effectiveness of armor? Armor only blocking up to 5 hit points does not make much of a difference compared to health points, and unlike shields, I never felt protected enough to consider it useful. Blizzard, could you try increasing the amount of damage that armor can protect from to make it feel more viable and noticeably worthwhile?
Most of u guys forget that D.va have a front shield that can be used almost endlessly, other that when the mech dies, she is still alive shooting all over the place random while regaining the mecha points summon.

No problem then givin 200hp to D.va, but reduce her hp out of mecha to 50.
I eat DVA mekas instead of sandwiches at breakfast for any char. She totally needs that buff.

Of course I will have to say goodbye for Symmetra riding DVA, because I won't get those precious last seconds, but still I completely agree with that buff.

Zero Suit DVA is real beast, that needs to be nerfed :D
10/20/2016 02:40 PMPosted by SaintSteel
D.Va needed a buff. Also she has the largest headshot hitbox in the game on her mech so it's only a second or two more she'll be alive.

If you can't handle Roadhog you clearly don't know how to counter him, don't cry nerf on an easily counterable character. Genji, Reaper, Tracer, and even Ana counter him.

Tracer doesn't counter Roadhog. Quite the opposite actually, to an extent.
10/20/2016 04:02 PMPosted by Kavorka
10/20/2016 02:40 PMPosted by SaintSteel

Tracer doesn't counter Roadhog. Quite the opposite actually, to an extent.

I'm inclined to disagree with this statement. Sure, if your roadhog has a quick reaction time, he can hook and kill a tracer, but if the tracer is even semi-competent they'll be blinking around all over the place unloading their guns into your head/back (and those things do A LOT of damage when you're hitting every shot)
She needs this, and more importantly, she needs the cooldown on her matrix back to the former 0.5 that it was, or maybe 0.75 just to maintain an edge. She simply cannot defend well enough with the current recharge nerf.
d.va gets melted at higher elo with 500 hp, 100 hp won't make a huge change. Her defense matrix aren't that strong that it's any problem to giver her a 100 extra hp. Roadhog can one !@#$ most of the non-tank characters d.va cant. The real buff is her movement while shooting, it is not the hp buff. Zarya still melts D.va which make her pretty useless as a frontline tank.

She is probably still not competetive in higher elo even with this buff.
Roadhog has effectively 600 health and can regenerate it, so in one instance of combat he can have up to 900 health.

D. Va has effectively 300 health because it is absolutely impossible to not get a headshot on her.
I would like to see roadhogs hook combo be nerfed a little, 1 shot combo's are kind of dumb. The issue is if you nerf this combo roadhog loses a bit of his spark. So (d.va changes are ideal) But iw ould like to see his hook be on a 15 second cool down, or lower the damage output of the entire combo to 190 damage, so there is some counter play other than dodge this hook that has a massive hit box (test it out for yourself, you can land some really rediculous hooks due to hit detection of both the hook and the character)
D.VA has been an easy target always and team mates usually asked you to pick a "real" tank instead of her. The recent changes and tests make her become an actual tank and tbh. Atm she's very close to what I imagined her to be when I saw her character design prior to release!
I jsut build ult off d.va huge bullseye with her matrix only working a portion of the time. . . She is an ultimate factory.