LUMERICO ADMIN EMAIL HAS BEEN UPDATE!!

General Discussion
De:Valeria Valderrama<vvalderrama@lumerico.mx>Para:María Jiménez<mjimenez@lumerico.mx>
Asunto:Corrupción de correo electrónico

S!eño#rita <Jiménez, parece q)ue alg¿uien está mani?pul+ando nuestra corres@po%ndencia in/ter/na. Tal vez ha visto al*gun:os cor"reos e`lec$trónicos con car~acter}es aparen&te?men?te al<eator!ios a lo a\rgo de un te#xto de me|n|saje nor¡mal. In@icia^lmen+te pens¿ábamos qu%e esto era de(bido a al¡gú:n tip*o de corr¡upción de da:tos, pero mi equi&po enco`ntró evi;den~cia de> que e|stas alterac¿iones fu-eron hec¡has de for=ma deli$berad~a por alg,uien fue~ra de n.uest¡ra red. ¿Qué qui#ere que ha&gamos?

Val? Val!
YEAH I SAW IT TOO
Awesome! Anyone care to translate?
Hm..well..ok.
(Here's another) -- Administrator Terminal Blocked

For: Maria Jimenez <mjimenez@lumerico.mx>
Affair: Administrator Terminal Blocked

Maria,

Due to recent security breaches, I left the terminal administrator in safe mode - You must be the only person to access it from now and during the activation process of the plant.

-Gonzo

11/01/2016 10:43 AMPosted by CinnamonCake
Awesome! Anyone care to translate?

The Sombra ARG (or Game Detectives) discord chat will be jumping right on it as we speak, most likely.
Maybe we should erase the symbol then google translate it??
Idk i just read the first word...
Senorita..
S! Eno # rita <Jimenez, it appears q) ue alg¿uien is peanuts? Pul + ando our run @ po% ndencia in / b / na. Perhaps you've seen the * gun: "e`lec inmates $ tronic with car ~ acter} is aparen & te men you to <eator ios to a \ rgo of you # xto of me I cor | n | sage nor?! . wrong in lmen + ^ @ g Started pens¿ábamos you qu% and this was (due to al¡gú: n tip * da corr¡upción or coughing, but my equi & po evi enco`ntró; den ~ cia of> that e | hese fu-Eron alterac¿iones hec¡has of for = ma ~ a deli $ berad by ALG, hoever was ~ ra n.uest¡ra network What qui # ERE has & fallow deer.?

Good job google translate.
EDIT - Terminal of Lumerico has been spotted to be online by the Discord chat.

"Todo el accesso no autorizado sera procesado con todo el peso de la ley. Todos los comandos son registrados y controlados por un completo equipo de ingenieros de la red.

lmcro >

Via Sombra ARG Discord ...

Translation: "Miss Jienez, it seems someone is manipulating our internal emails. Maybe you've seen some emails with random characters along the normal text. Initially we thought there was some kind of corruption in the data, but my team found evidences that these changes were deliberately made by someone outisde our network. What do you want us to do?

Val Val (Valderrama)"

Any updates or corrections found I'll edit in.
" What do you want us to do? " - Wait, wait until blizzcon. :B
11/01/2016 10:47 AMPosted by Coldpaw
Via Sombra ARG Discord ...

Translation: "Miss Jienez, it seems someone is manipulating our internal emails. Maybe you've seen some emails with random characters along the normal text. Initially we thought there was some kind of corruption in the data, but my team found evidences that these changes were deliberately made by someone outisde our network. What do you want us to do?

Val Val (Valderrama)"

Any updates or corrections found I'll edit in.
Thanks, mate!
Maria,
Miss Jimenez, it seems that someone is manipulating our internal correspondence. Perhaps you've seen some seemingly random emails to argo a normal text message characters. Initially we thought that this was due to some sort of data corruption, but my team found evidence that these alterations were made deliberately by someone outside our network. What you want to do?
Miss Jimenez, it seems that someone is manipulating our inter / na correspondence. Perhaps you've seen some seemingly random emails to an argo mesaje normal text characters. Iniciamente thought that this was due to some sort of data corruption, but my team enco`ntró evidence that these alterations were made deliberately by someone outside our network. What you want to do?

Edit: Darn someone did it before me
The admin page has changed as well. The prompt is different..
Ohh the Command Prompt is connected too....
For more computer savvy people, the random characters could be a code or key to unlock something?
The Game Detectives Discord are "trying" to figure it out as we speak, between talking over each other and telling each other !@#$ lol
These guys are working on it right now https://www.twitch.tv/mrnobodyx3
The admin page now has a Sombra skull int he top right with a zero next to it.
Via Sombra ARG Discord (again):

Lumerico website is down.
Reports are coming in that Lumérico's website is under attack from mysterious assailants, who are seeking assistance with the hack. Use this thread as a hub of discussion for ongoing Lumérico developments, or head on over to our community Discord server's ARG channel

Whether this was planned or is due to heavy amounts of traffic, it's very... strange.
The r/Overwatch sub-reddit is also plastered in "Sombra"-esque content, such as a bot that keeps posting "Dia De Los Muertos viva Mexico".